Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Urine test - Advice and information needed please

Hey guys bullfrog here. first time poster.

Anywho ill dive right in, I was recently employed as a beekeeper and given pre-employment health assessment forms for my doctor to fill out. On this form is covers a variety of medical issues such as vision, sound, cardio which dosnt worry me, what does is the part that says as follows

"URINE
    Protein: yes or no - Sugar: yes or no - blood: yes or no " - tick box next to each yes/no.

Now I've read into urine drug tests which seem to mention Ph level, creatonive (or something cant remember exactly ) level and some others i forget. I Havnt seen a mention of blood, sugar or protein in any urine test though.

So im wondering will cannabis show up in the test? What is a urine blood-sugar-protein test? I cant seem to find out a whole lot (or anything) so any opinion or information or advice would be hugely appreciated, thabks guys.
    bullfrog880 Reviewed by bullfrog880 on . Urine test - Advice and information needed please Hey guys bullfrog here. first time poster. Anywho ill dive right in, I was recently employed as a beekeeper and given pre-employment health assessment forms for my doctor to fill out. On this form is covers a variety of medical issues such as vision, sound, cardio which dosnt worry me, what does is the part that says as follows "URINE Protein: yes or no - Sugar: yes or no - blood: yes or no " - tick box next to each yes/no. Now I've read into urine drug tests which seem to Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

So im wondering will cannabis show up in the test? What is a urine blood-sugar-protein test?
    This is a specific assay that checks for diseases like diabetes, etc. THC will not show up on this particular device. A seperate device used to check for drugs would have to be used to check for THC metabolites.

Thanks a bunch man, I posted on some other forms and got the same answer as you just gave, man this is great news, cant wait to fill my lungs tonight.

Super stoked.