Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1614 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2nd Grow, Bubbleponics Virgin

I grew in hempy buckets last time and harvested almost a pound off six plants. Not bad for a first timer. I made mistakes, plenty of them, from letting the pots dry out to cooking the girls with 90° temps. I've learned from them, plus I have read as much as I can since then. I don't think I'll make the same mistakes, but I'm sure I'll still have some hurdles. More to come tomorrow
    SSDIPainGuy Reviewed by SSDIPainGuy on . 2nd Grow, Bubbleponics Virgin I grew in hempy buckets last time and harvested almost a pound off six plants. Not bad for a first timer. I made mistakes, plenty of them, from letting the pots dry out to cooking the girls with 90° temps. I've learned from them, plus I have read as much as I can since then. I don't think I'll make the same mistakes, but I'm sure I'll still have some hurdles. More to come tomorrow Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'll be watching for progress... best of luck!

I'm looking forward to seeing your grow. Like Shovelhandle said - good luck!

Put 2 THC Bomb seeds in paper towels on the 16th. The next day one had cracked, the other was nice and swollen, ready to pop. I sowed them directly in the net pot with hydroton, no plug, no rockwool. I made a nice little nook where the root could go down but the seed would not fall through. They broke the surface today, should have cotes tomorrow hopefully. I just finished the scrog, building the grow room now. I'll post pics late today. This is gonna be sweet!

Nice, I'm looking forward to seeing what your THC Bomb plants look like during veg. Mine stayed LOW. I veg'd for about 5 weeks and my ladies were about 10" tall in 3 gallon pots. Now, 3 weeks later, they've almost doubled and I'm loving watching my flowers grow.

Grow room is almost done, I just have to put the panda poly on, rig the lights and I'm set. It won't let me upload pic of the room, says it failed to upload? Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. It's 6' long x 5' wide x 7' tall. It's a beast. For now I just rigged a 400w mh over the bubbleponic tote. My girls just opened their leaves, I'm so excited.

Doog, I'm surprised they weren't bigger after that long of a veg. Glad they're stretching now

Might have to re-size the photo to get it to post.

Weeze

Quote Originally Posted by SSDIPainGuy
    Doog, I'm surprised they weren't bigger after that long of a veg. Glad they're stretching now
    I keep my LED very close to them, so I assume that has something to do with it because I have no concerns regarding heat from the lights. While they were not stretching upwards, they were still growing side branches and leaves, so they got bushy as hell instead of tall. Maybe also some early nutrient burn stunted them because I'm an over-zealous n00b, but those buds are smelling good today so I'm not worried. :smokin:

I think LED's are a "different animal" that not many people have experience with. I am learning about them and recording (with pics!!) in my grow log in the "Grow Log" section if you are interested in seeing my THC Bomb baby girls! Hopefully any mistakes/good moves I make will be seen by other or potential LED-growers and we can refine the science of LED growing :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm gonna go check that out. Here is my girls, they broke the surface yesterday. I have 1/4 strength super thrive, Dutch masters gold silica and rapid start root stuff in their water. Can't wait to start giving them some food! Attachment 297883Attachment 297882

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast