Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1437 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

FLOWERING TIME question

I'm flowering my first indoor grow. Its in soil. I've read flowering time of any where from 6 to 12 weeks. I'm growing bag seed so I ave no idea what it is.

Is flowering time calculated from the when you switch to 12/12 or from when you sex the plant?

My male plant started flowering 5 days into 12s..(RIP) the remaining 3 females are weeks 4 into 12s however they have only show signs of flowering for the last 3 weeks.

I tried to post a photo, failed
    Zzapp Reviewed by Zzapp on . FLOWERING TIME question I'm flowering my first indoor grow. Its in soil. I've read flowering time of any where from 6 to 12 weeks. I'm growing bag seed so I ave no idea what it is. Is flowering time calculated from the when you switch to 12/12 or from when you sex the plant? My male plant started flowering 5 days into 12s..(RIP) the remaining 3 females are weeks 4 into 12s however they have only show signs of flowering for the last 3 weeks. I tried to post a photo, failed Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

FLOWERING TIME question

Attachment 297615
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzapp
    I'm flowering my first indoor grow. Its in soil. I've read flowering time of any where from 6 to 12 weeks. I'm growing bag seed so I ave no idea what it is.

Is flowering time calculated from the when you switch to 12/12 or from when you sex the plant?

My male plant started flowering 5 days into 12s..(RIP) the remaining 3 females are weeks 4 into 12s however they have only show signs of flowering for the last 3 weeks.

I tried to post a photo, failed

FLOWERING TIME question

Ok the above is the pic i tried to post.... I'm having newbie issues.... Peace

FLOWERING TIME question

If the strain happens to be an hybrid with sativa tendencies they take longer to show from 12/12. You can try adn accelerate this by using less light hours. Try 11 or 10 hours of light a day.