Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1487 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Organic vs. Chemical Nutes.

A year ago I switched from chemical to organic nutes. All the weed I've been smoking for the past 9 months has been organic. Yesterday a friend gave me a nice nugget grown with chemical nutes. I noticed when I smoked this new nugget that I think I can taste the difference. I never thought much about it until now. I think I can taste the difference. The organic is smoother, chemical nugget tastes a little fuely, or like chemicals. It leaves an after taste in my month.

Has anyone else had similiar experiences, or is it my imagination. I'm not an organic nut, but I do buy some organic stuff. You can really taste the difference in bananas.

Peace, PIF
    Pay It Forward Reviewed by Pay It Forward on . Organic vs. Chemical Nutes. A year ago I switched from chemical to organic nutes. All the weed I've been smoking for the past 9 months has been organic. Yesterday a friend gave me a nice nugget grown with chemical nutes. I noticed when I smoked this new nugget that I think I can taste the difference. I never thought much about it until now. I think I can taste the difference. The organic is smoother, chemical nugget tastes a little fuely, or like chemicals. It leaves an after taste in my month. Has anyone else Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yes, for sure! Don't know about bananas, thou the comparison has be made before, something about green or black.

I try to buy organic every chance I get, my entire garden has moved organic but I have 1 more year to certify..... Now if I could just get Cheetos organically (:
    The taste and nutritional values are much better with organically.

I had the same experience w/tabacco.I started buying my tobacco by the pound and rolling my own cigs about 3 yrs ago.About a year or so after I started I waited too long to order & ran out and had to smoke store bought for a few days.First I bought a brand of generics that I used to smoke and could'nt stop hacking.Marlboros were'nt much better & seemed harsher than the cheapo generics used too.I never realized they put so much chemicals in it but I will never smoke store bought cigs again.