Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1448 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How can I possibly be clean? (Chronic users please chime in)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    Mixing your own urine with synthetic is an unwise move, especially if your urine is diluted and/or not completely drug free. And if your own urine is indeed clean, then why bother with subbing?
    I won't be diluted, and I'm near clean as it's been 37 days, and I'm testing below 50 ng/ml on home tests. I'm not certain my synthetic contains uric acid and not confident it will pass lab tests and not come back 'other than human.' If I had more time I would buy Canadian Quick Fix. However, I do not have the time. Golden Shower has received favorable reviews, but I'd feel better with a mix of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    How do you know for sure that youre "close to being completely clean" without having a quantitative analysis performed on the urine sample? Home tests (as well as the initial assay screens performed at the lab) are a "go/no-go" endeavor and lack the ability to provide a quantitative value. In order to obtain quantitative values, the urine sample would have to go thru the GC/MS.
    A go/no go based on 16 home tests would put me at a quantitative value less than 50 ng/ml.

I'm "close" in that I'm < 50 ng/ml, but given as the test is 20 ng/ml, I can't be certain I will test negative, but can be certain I'm "close" in that I'm not over 50 and certainly nowhere near 75-100 ng/ml.

I am also nervous to sub with synthetic, it seems like it would easy to detect - although I have read many success stories. Do you have any "clean" friends that you feel comfortable asking for a sample? It stays fresh in the freezer for up to a year. I keep a couple tests worth sealed up and ready. :thumbsup:

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tenbongs
    I am also nervous to sub with synthetic, it seems like it would easy to detect - although I have read many success stories. Do you have any "clean" friends that you feel comfortable asking for a sample? It stays fresh in the freezer for up to a year. I keep a couple tests worth sealed up and ready. :thumbsup:
    I certainly wish I did. I'm out of town where I know no one unfortunately. I've used the whizzinator before, with great results. Just a little hesitant on synthetics. Probably irrationally so though. The only real failures I've found are from people failing to keep the temperature up, or is misinformation from competitors or others out there wanting to distort true information.

Which by the way it's worth noting for all those out there researching drug testing, browsing forums is obviously a good idea to a point. But at the end of the day if the website you are on doesn't end in .gov/.edu or .org etc, take it with a grain of salt. You want research from accredited individuals and institutions, not just the ramblings of every Joe schmo on the net.

So Halo what ever happened? Did you test? I bet you passed. I'm a 35 year chronic, low exercise, 6'3" 220 lbs. I'm able to test clean after constant use in just over 21 days. Then I can have a couple after work on Friday and still test clean on Monday at the 50ng scale. One time I was dirty and got the phone call to be at the Dr in 1 hour. I diluted like a MF. My first whizz was way dirty, then slowly got a dim line on my third, then a nice solid line by the fifth. Passed the test. Randoms are a bitch. You just have to manage it if ur gonna partake. I know for sure there is something to the dim line versus a dark line. I've used the same test and watched it go both ways. I don't think these tests are so sensitive to detect the difference between 49.9ng and 50.1 ng. So the difference in color MUST have something to do with the level if not a complete quantitative reading. My feeling is that there is some lab pro out there that could shed light but I haven't found that person yet willing to come forward. I don't think any of these guys who say "a line is a line" would want their employer seeing a line that is barely visible. If I doubt it and I've been studying it then a low information employer would surely be suspect as well.
    Good talkin' to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by drvrcrzy
    So Halo what ever happened? Did you test?
    Testing today actually. I've been going back and forth all week on whether or not to sub. After reading the employment packet and reading about how I must enroll in the urinalysis program, it's put me in a tough predicament.

I was originally supposed to be tested last Monday, which would have been 36 days clean. I was able to pull some strings and get an extra week, leaving me at now 43 days clean.

After digging through the paperwork it does imply 'procedures will mirror Federal protocol (49 CFR Part 40) where legally permissible.' 49 CFR Part 40 is DOT regulations, and as we all know DOT is 50 ng/ml cutoff. I'm really hoping when I get there, the actual urinalysis paperwork lists a 50 ng/ml cutoff. But as of now, I believe it will still be 20 ng/ml cutoff, 10 mg/ml confirmation.

Basically I've been on the fence between subbing with my whizzinator, or going in well hydrated (not diluted). I've opted going the well hydrated route given I am fairly confident I am clean. Clean enough to outweigh the risks associated with subbing.

To sum things up for those not wanting to read the whole thread:

I'm 6' 4" 250 lbs

Chronic user for past 2 years or so. (1.5 - 5 grams weekly)

I first passed my home tests at day 23. I've passed 10 morning voids, using 3 different brands. ( 2 of which were on same morning sample)

I've also passed 4 more afternoon tests. (The time I've known my test will be) This brings my total to 16 passed home tests with a 50 ng/ml cutoff.

I'm at 43 days clean, I'll let everyone know how things go, pass or fail. I hate that it's a 20 ng/ml cutoff. Frustrating.

I've been very knowledgeable on drug testing and have been beating them for 10+ years, but this one has me feeling uneasy.

Alrighty, got back a couple hours ago. The deed is done. To my dismay, it was in fact the 20 ng/ml test.

I'm kind of wishing I had substituted, but time will tell.

Keep your fingers crossed guys

I know for sure there is something to the dim line versus a dark line. I've used the same test and watched it go both ways. I don't think these tests are so sensitive to detect the difference between 49.9ng and 50.1 ng. So the difference in color MUST have something to do with the level if not a complete quantitative reading.
    As youve been informed in your own thread (in which the topic itself needs to remain in that thread, rather than highjacking other threads), if this was actually true, then
    synthetic urine controls wouldnt be producing faint lines on any drug assay.
    Again, a negative is a negative. Youre worrying yourself over nothing.

I don't think any of these guys who say "a line is a line" would want their employer seeing a line that is barely visible.
    Uhh..I wouldnt want my employer conduct any of my U/A's, let alone see if the U/A has a line. Thats because my employer is not certified & authorized by the DHHS to collect and analyze samples.

And more likely than not, yours isnt either. Thats the job of the facility.

Passed :thumbsup:

I figured I would, but not going to lie this one had me worried.

Moral of the whole story:

1. Chronic users can definitely test clean in a reasonable amount of time. (Even for those slightly overweight that don't exercise as often as they should.)
    2. My faith in home testing reliability/consistency has increased.
    3. When purchasing home tests, the natural inclination is to get 50 ng/ml tests. Even before I found I was taking a 20 ng/ml test, I still wish I'd purchased 20 ng/ml home tests. Simply for reassurance. If you are passing 20 ng/ml home tests, obviously you can pass 50 ng/ml lab tests. At the end of the day though, test test test all you can as often as you can.

I wish everyone the best in their future endeavors.

I am happy for you. Good luck at the job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123