Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1535 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How can I possibly be clean? (Chronic users please chime in)

Oh ya absolutely Burnt, thanks for the response. I've definitely been testing morning voids. I just have been running a couple afternoon tests as that will be the actual time of the drug test. But yes afternoon tests have just been of sheer curiosity.

Odd though, I've gotten awfully faint lines over the last two days, fainter than any days previously. They are even a bit fainter in the picture than in person though, but any thoughts?
    (click to enlarge)
    Attachment 297672

Attachment 297673

From FirstCheck's own website:

Any line next to the word Drug or the drug abbreviation (depending on the test you have purchased), no matter how dark or light, is considered a Negative Result and no further testing is required. It is possible that the intensity of the lines will vary among the drugs being tested for due to a variety of reasons such as; how diluted the urine is, the pH or protein level of the urine, or interference from a metabolite in the urine that closely resembles the drug.

Lol it's funny how much a little validation from fellow smokers goes, but it's really tragic how much a lot of us have on the line with these unjustified tests :/

2.   Advertisements

I think you are all most there!!! Good Luck!!!
    Let me know how it goes!

Hey Burnt, another question for you if you have a second. My test got moved up to either this Monday, or possibly Tuesday. Which will put me right at 34-35 days clean.

I'm still testing negative on home tests, and honestly I wish I could put more faith in them, but there is a lot on the line here and given the amount I've smoked regularly over the past couple of years, I just can't believe that I am naturally clean in this amount of time. (Hopefully I'm irrational, wouldn't that be grand)

I'm going to be mildly diluting. I've had some problems in the past coming up as a total dilute, which I'm trying desperately to avoid.

My question regards creatine, or rather, the amount I should be taking. Obviously I'll begin several days prior to the test.

I am planning on just taking the pill form, probably these:
    GNC Pro Performance® Creatine Monohydrate

How many mg's a day do you think would be adequate? Again, I'm not going for a full dilute, just enough to make sure I'm very well hydrated at the time of the test, while avoiding a diluted result.

I was thinking around 7000mg a day would be adequate and remain healthy?

I recently read an article that has me feeling a bit disenchanted on creatine loading:
    Effect of Oral Creatine Supplementation on Random Urine Creatinine, pH, and Specific Gravity Measurements

I am so sick of obsessing over all things drug testing :\

Another thought that I've been mulling over the last week.

Instead of hydrating with gatorade, what about slim fast? Given it's weight, viscosity, and it's vitamin content - this seems pretty logical to me whatcha think?

In an afternoon test, I'm thinking the morning of the test, loading up on a full gatorade along with 2 or maybe 3 slim fasts? Am I way off here or could that help raise my S/G?

Just found out :\

Cannabinoids 20 (ng/ml) screen, 10 (ng/ml) confirmation

As of now I've passed 9 different morning void tests starting on January 11th, up until today. Three different brands. Obviously all of which were 50 ng/ml test, which has me concerned. I'm a nervous wreck.

I'm at 36 days since last use today. Test will be sometime this week, trying to give myself a couple extra days. Not feeling to confident about things right now. Anyone think I should just sub?

Quote Originally Posted by halo09

My question regards creatine, or rather, the amount I should be taking. Obviously I'll begin several days prior to the test.

I am planning on just taking the pill form, probably these:
    GNC Pro Performance® Creatine Monohydrate

How many mg's a day do you think would be adequate? Again, I'm not going for a full dilute, just enough to make sure I'm very well hydrated at the time of the test, while avoiding a diluted result.

I was thinking around 7000mg a day would be adequate and remain healthy?
    Read post #8 of this thread: http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...ing-limbo.html

Given the lower cut off standards that I'm facing, I'm going to go ahead and sub using Golden Shower Synthetic.

After reading through the employment packet I received today, it pretty much has me weak in the knees.

I'll probably end up mixing 70% synthetic with 30% of my own just to ensure it passes in the lab. Even without dilution, I'd give myself an 80% chance of passing. Basically I'll be diluting with synthetic urine. I'm very close to being completely clean as is.

This is the part that is really upsetting to me. I'm not going to get into the career field here online for obvious reasons, but I had to sign a waiver and "enroll" in a program that allows them to put my results in a database that will bar me from future employment in the career field (with any employer of this job type) for 6 months AND ALSO requires attendance to a rehabilitation center upon failure. The career works as a contract with multiple facilities, rather than each facility testing me individually, they all take part in this enrollment program. Basically, the enrollment program is responsible for my pre-employment test, along with randoms throughout my employment - not my actual employer. Employers of this job type pool together in the program.

If I didn't have to sign the waiver myself, I wouldn't even believe it. My jaw dropped after reading it. I'm starting to regret this career field, especially after working so hard to get certified in it.

The whole day has pretty much been a downer, I'm pretty upset about it. Appears as though my smoking days are over :\

I'm not even sure anyone is actually reading this thread, but I'll let everyone know how the subb goes and answer any questions if they come up. Life sucks.

I'll probably end up mixing 70% synthetic with 30% of my own just to ensure it passes in the lab. Even without dilution, I'd give myself an 80% chance of passing. Basically I'll be diluting with synthetic urine.
    Mixing your own urine with synthetic is an unwise move, especially if your urine is diluted and/or not completely drug free. And if your own urine is indeed clean, then why bother with subbing?

I'm very close to being completely clean as is.
    How do you know for sure that youre "close to being completely clean" without having a quantitative analysis performed on the urine sample? Home tests (as well as the initial assay screens performed at the lab) are a "go/no-go" endeavor and lack the ability to provide a quantitative value. In order to obtain quantitative values, the urine sample would have to go thru the GC/MS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast