Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1647 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

grow tents (which 1)

Mv mercury vapour, blue, maybe it is Mh, to much thinking on my part. 600hps probably just that.
    They have adjustable ones, but quessing they would not go with the expensive one, same applies to switchable ballast.
    Cuttings are going to be hot under hps, distance and or shade will help while rooting, that's why t5's.

Going cheap, I use under the counter t8' s mounted on board for adjustment, and a cloudy home made dome. Till cuttings take root. I would also do twice what what you need, then use your 9 best, if it don't bubble it ain't worth the trouble.

My cheapo clone box, listed some where, is two cheap totes. Bottom is my reservoir(distilled-super clean water), small fountain pump (Table top size) on timer(15 min. on 4 times a day) to pump water to clones in box above. Above box has hole in middle to drain back to reservoir, same hole used for hose from pump. Use oasis (floral foam) to root in, can get at my grow store in sheets, in blocks at wally world. Cloudy dome - old plastic skylight cut to fit, not tight believe in air flow. Also use gel rooting hormone and a sharp new razor blade, debated on forum, but that's what I use. Attachment 297618

2.   Advertisements

grow tents (which 1)

its probably me, so much new information to take in m8.
    yeah, I suppose all stuff is gonna be cheaply made, with my budget.
    at the moment im fortunate enough to get some cuttings, If those survive, I will take cuttings week or so before they flower.
    that setup sounds great m8, im gonna stick with hps and soil, mainly coz it supposed to be forgiving for beginners, all trial an error, but gaining lots of knowledge from this site already, id be happy if i get 50g from 9 plants
    I just hope all goes well, I should be buying everything berfore the end of the month.
    cheers again

grow tents (which 1)

Ok good luck, next time you might list in one of the grow forum threads, keep us advised

grow tents (which 1)

[QUOTE=goonerz. I suppose all stuff is gonna be cheaply made[/QUOTE]

Really didn't mean cheaply made(is a possibility) meant maybe not top of the line.

grow tents (which 1)

yes, I agree I certainly ment no disrespect, not like I can afford the best products anyhow, growers with the right knowledge make the best of any equipment, I will post in new forum next time.
    thanks again

grow tents (which 1)

I am using a 4by4 tent with a 400 watt light.it does get hot in there!4 to 5 medium size plants would be pushing it thou.At the end of flower there aint no room left!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12