Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1692 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

First grow and having problems . Any advise helps.

They first started to claw. Then the leaves started to roll under. Now the leaves are browning and dying. I flushed them. Ph is perfect. Measured nutes with a set water schedule. They are bug free. In the pictures there is light glare that looks white, but it's not. Any thoughts or advise?
    thugphora Reviewed by thugphora on . First grow and having problems . Any advise helps. They first started to claw. Then the leaves started to roll under. Now the leaves are browning and dying. I flushed them. Ph is perfect. Measured nutes with a set water schedule. They are bug free. In the pictures there is light glare that looks white, but it's not. Any thoughts or advise? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Possible over watering? Clawing of the leaves indicates that I believe, let em dry up before watering again, someone else will have more ideas too....

too much nutrients? I have half of my haze plants clawing myself, all the same strain This is probably due to nitrogen sensitivity. I've had other haze strains that claw up terribly but other strains on the same nutrients were fine.

Mine issue is also effecting a particular strain. At this point I may just go ahead and flower them .Maybe the different nutrients will help. But I do see a bit of claw on some of my little ones too, so I turned the wattage of my light down a bit to see if some of it it heat...... I'm stumped.

are you water misting your plants,,
    If you mist your plants under a light. the light turns every bead of water into a little tiny microscope, so light + microscope = fire + over fed = "superburn"

if you flower now, you will get nothing worth smoking, well maybe depends on your taste
    If they were my plants, I would cut some of the worst parts and let it re-generate, but that's just me. then flower it, or clone it and have a 2nd chance

oh yea the last pic, that one looks good.

Looks to me like your losing your roots