Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1883 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ultra Klean / Quest Diagnostics

Just wanted to put my experience out there to hopefully help others. I recently went through a pre-employment drug screen for a new job. The test type was 35190N SAP 10-50/200 W/NIT and it was done through quest diagnostics. I got my results back a couple of days ago and I passed! I was extremely nervous because it took a couple days to hear back (I went Thursday so my report wasn't available until Monday) but everything went fine and Ultra Klear worked. I've read that some areas are testing for synthetic urine but my test was in MA and I had no issues.
    Smokey2231 Reviewed by Smokey2231 on . Ultra Klean / Quest Diagnostics Just wanted to put my experience out there to hopefully help others. I recently went through a pre-employment drug screen for a new job. The test type was 35190N SAP 10-50/200 W/NIT and it was done through quest diagnostics. I got my results back a couple of days ago and I passed! I was extremely nervous because it took a couple days to hear back (I went Thursday so my report wasn't available until Monday) but everything went fine and Ultra Klear worked. I've read that some areas are testing Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ultra Klean / Quest Diagnostics

Congrads to you on a successful sub.

In an effort to help the viewers out there (as youre hoping), would you care to describe your "warm, stash & carry" method?