Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Green Dragon color like red wine

It's like a merlot. It has a deep red/rust amber color. I used 14g of high quality buds and 7g of good stems for 750ml bottle of everclear 190. This type of color has never shown for me before. I usually let my GD sit for 2 or 3 months with no decarb, but I did in fact decarb 10g of the bud in this one. I am currently at 2 weeks of soaking, heating in-bottle, and shaking. Any ideas?
    KiefGeebs Reviewed by KiefGeebs on . Green Dragon color like red wine It's like a merlot. It has a deep red/rust amber color. I used 14g of high quality buds and 7g of good stems for 750ml bottle of everclear 190. This type of color has never shown for me before. I usually let my GD sit for 2 or 3 months with no decarb, but I did in fact decarb 10g of the bud in this one. I am currently at 2 weeks of soaking, heating in-bottle, and shaking. Any ideas? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Green Dragon color like red wine

I have had a few batches come out with this deep deep red color too - I like it better- it is oilier to taste….

I would like to hear your experience when you are done...