Hey everyone! Just a warning, I'm completely and totally NEW at all of this and am really trying to figure out my options. I'm currently living in Idaho right now, but will be moving back to Oregon shortly. I'm TRYING to find information on getting my growers license (permit?) and the only information I can find is that I would have to be a grower FOR a patient, and that the patient would have to name me as their grower. I'm actually looking into growing for dispensaries, if that's even an option? I've talked to several people and what it sounded like was that if I got my license I could grow for dispensaries. I was wondering if any of you had any actual specific information on the possibility of that in Oregon? Is there a way I could get my growers license WITHOUT HAVING to grow for patients only.

Thanks so much!

LJ
lizajames Reviewed by lizajames on . Oregon Growers license? Hey everyone! Just a warning, I'm completely and totally NEW at all of this and am really trying to figure out my options. I'm currently living in Idaho right now, but will be moving back to Oregon shortly. I'm TRYING to find information on getting my growers license (permit?) and the only information I can find is that I would have to be a grower FOR a patient, and that the patient would have to name me as their grower. I'm actually looking into growing for dispensaries, if that's even an Rating: 5