Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1688 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Grow Room Setup Question

Hello Hello to all, a newbie to this forum but not to growing bud.

I typically grow my stuff outdoors but with the wild swings in weather last year I am dabbling on Indoors growing this year.

I have a small 2x2 setup right now and it's not bad but I am going to step up my operation now.

Okay so here is my question(s);

I will be building several, 11 to be exact 3x3 grow rooms. The reason for this is I want a room to finish and harvest every week.

I will be using a 250w HPS in each room with a couple of CFL's during flowering.

I will be growing about 4 to 5 plants in each room veging to roughly 16" each then switch to flowering.

I was originally looking at putting a single 140 CFM exhaust fan in each room but I was wondering if I could put a 400cfm INLINE exhaust fan for every 4 rooms.

I have a reason for each of these seperate grow rooms so I don't want a big one.

Any help would be greatful....

Thanks to all for answering.
    This Buds for You Reviewed by This Buds for You on . Grow Room Setup Question Hello Hello to all, a newbie to this forum but not to growing bud. I typically grow my stuff outdoors but with the wild swings in weather last year I am dabbling on Indoors growing this year. I have a small 2x2 setup right now and it's not bad but I am going to step up my operation now. Okay so here is my question(s); I will be building several, 11 to be exact 3x3 grow rooms. The reason for this is I want a room to finish and harvest every week. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Grow Room Setup Question

I say "GO BIG or GO HOME", If you don't have to spend anymore money. Go with the 400 cfm, I don't think the larger air flow would affect anything. If you already have em, use em. If you notice too much or too little flow, just add the smaller one into the flow, or take a larger one out and replace it with a smaller fan.

You sound like you should have this cat in the bag. Just play with the options if you have them!

Grow Room Setup Question

If your boxes are 3x3, that is (27 cf per box....?) x 11 = 297 cf. 3 x 400 cfm fans = 1200 cfm, + ducting, You should be okay...? I think..