so the male plant pollenates the female plant.... so my question to create a hybrid would it go something like this :

have male plant of blueberry dream strain and have female plant of girl scout cookie ... when the male pollenates the female her offspring would be a cross of the two correct ?? just curious as I am wanting to get ready for next spring I thought about growing out a male and a female this winter and collecting the new seeds to plant next spring ..... but hell if that is not how its done then I don't want to waste my time on a male plant .. know what I mean ?
Da_Toker Reviewed by Da_Toker on . hybrid genetics breeding question so the male plant pollenates the female plant.... so my question to create a hybrid would it go something like this : have male plant of blueberry dream strain and have female plant of girl scout cookie ... when the male pollenates the female her offspring would be a cross of the two correct ?? just curious as I am wanting to get ready for next spring I thought about growing out a male and a female this winter and collecting the new seeds to plant next spring ..... but hell if that is not Rating: 5