Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

high cdb oil for cancer, please post your experiences, knowledge

Hey there, Im new here. Im here to help my sister, who lives in CA, and gets her high cdb oil from WAMM in Santa Cruz. Thats WoMans Alliance for Medical Marijuana. My sister has serious life threatening stage IV breast cancer. Shes been through all the regular chemo, radiation, meds and nothing works so shes put her faith into a high cdb low thc oil from WAMM. Its been about 6 weeks so far, shes working up to one gram per day, but it leaves her so low, zero energy, unable to drive. Her latest tumor marker blood test, the CA 27 29 really shot up this month, from 700 to over 1000.

My question is...
    Once a cannabis oil treatment is started, how long can it take to start killing the cancer. Can the high tumor marker number be a result of cancer cell die off in her bloodstream? Its been 6 weeks, her numbers were more or less stable, now after starting cannabis oil, her tumor activity numbers shot up.

Id love to hear from anybody who is a cancer patient, a doctor, a caregiver...what was the pattern youve experienced the first several months into cannabis oil treatment? We just dont know what is going on, what to expect, there is very little information out there.

PLEASE post your experience with cdb oils, salves, pills for cancer only please. What was the cancer type, what was the cdb dose, for how long, etc. Lets share what we know with each other.

thanks!
    boogies Reviewed by boogies on . high cdb oil for cancer, please post your experiences, knowledge Hey there, Im new here. Im here to help my sister, who lives in CA, and gets her high cdb oil from WAMM in Santa Cruz. Thats WoMans Alliance for Medical Marijuana. My sister has serious life threatening stage IV breast cancer. Shes been through all the regular chemo, radiation, meds and nothing works so shes put her faith into a high cdb low thc oil from WAMM. Its been about 6 weeks so far, shes working up to one gram per day, but it leaves her so low, zero energy, unable to drive. Her latest Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Boogies I sent you an article about the cancer markers that were rising prior to the death of the tumor- it isn't something that there has been much study on that is published- I would encourage you to research Israeli research. They have done some phenomenal research, my problem is that I do not read Hebrew- My partner can trip through it but it was very frustrating because I could find NO translations.
    I would consider looking into the juicing aspect for your sister as well - getting as much of the green material into her body as possible right now - you are working with an entire body, not just the breast tissue and cancer markers and by strengthening the whole system you stand a much better chance of seeing some really good results.
    Diet is also huge with Breast Cancer - I would encourage you and your sister to look into completely natural foods i fyou have not already - no GMO's or other preservatives- these diets seem to bring dramamtic results when teamed with other forms of treatment.
    One last thing that is often overlooked by care providers- your sister needs to be outside as often as possible- I am not sure what happens when we expose ourselves to the outdoors- but it seems to trigger something inside our bodies, more energy, better health. Some are thinking it may be Vitamin D levels- and supplements don't seem to do it.
    One last thing that may sound off the wall and useless to you - I work with crystal therapy and Sugilite is specific to cancer- drape her in it, sleep in it, wear it. Selenite also helps counter cancer mutations and Green Calcite will help with psychological end of this.
    Disease is never just in the body, Doctors have forgotten that. It starts with our mind and CAN be cured with the mind, however it can be tremendously difficult to work through the types of thoughts and beliefs that have caused a disease while you are battling that disease- I would encourage your sister to find someone who can coach her in a spiritual path of her choosing, shaman - priest-witch-what ever spirtiual path….the understandings that can come from these experiences can be much more powerful than allopathic medicine at times. By working with several methods rather than just one your sister has a much higher chance of recovery.
    There is also a list here on the forums that is granny crows list of diseases and treatments- please find that and run through it- thousands of ideas there! Also try this link
    Society of Cannabis Clinicians | Quality medical cannabis research and clinician education for cannabis physicians and allied professionals.

I hope this helps, Good Luck, Peace and love to you and your sister! <3

Crystaliscious -
    Thank you for responding. A lot of what you say is totally up her alley. I dont know what kind of crystals they are but she has some in her room and sleeps with them. I will forward your comments on for sure. As far as diet, she is totally vegan now, all organic. She works with a regular oncologist, a chinese herb doctor, acupuncture, hyperbaric chamber sessions, Poly/mva, Vit C infusions, Hydrogen prx infusions, and now the cannabis. Shes attacking this from as many angles as possible, including the emotional. I will definately tell her about the Vit D connection. Shes having a hard time with the cannabis, it leaves her unable to function, she just stays home a lot or takes long beach walks. She doesnt want to be stoned all day, she says its not being high, its more like an extreme low. Low energy and motivation. Doesnt sound too fun to me. But if it works then it is worth it. Thanks for the article about tumor markers, where did you send it? I dont see it in my mailbox, would you mind resending it to [email protected]? I really appreciate it so much. Thanks for taking the time!

Quote Originally Posted by crystaliscious
    Boogies I sent you an article about the cancer markers that were rising prior to the death of the tumor- it isn't something that there has been much study on that is published- I would encourage you to research Israeli research. They have done some phenomenal research, my problem is that I do not read Hebrew- My partner can trip through it but it was very frustrating because I could find NO translations.
    I would consider looking into the juicing aspect for your sister as well - getting as much of the green material into her body as possible right now - you are working with an entire body, not just the breast tissue and cancer markers and by strengthening the whole system you stand a much better chance of seeing some really good results.
    Diet is also huge with Breast Cancer - I would encourage you and your sister to look into completely natural foods i fyou have not already - no GMO's or other preservatives- these diets seem to bring dramamtic results when teamed with other forms of treatment.
    One last thing that is often overlooked by care providers- your sister needs to be outside as often as possible- I am not sure what happens when we expose ourselves to the outdoors- but it seems to trigger something inside our bodies, more energy, better health. Some are thinking it may be Vitamin D levels- and supplements don't seem to do it.
    One last thing that may sound off the wall and useless to you - I work with crystal therapy and Sugilite is specific to cancer- drape her in it, sleep in it, wear it. Selenite also helps counter cancer mutations and Green Calcite will help with psychological end of this.
    Disease is never just in the body, Doctors have forgotten that. It starts with our mind and CAN be cured with the mind, however it can be tremendously difficult to work through the types of thoughts and beliefs that have caused a disease while you are battling that disease- I would encourage your sister to find someone who can coach her in a spiritual path of her choosing, shaman - priest-witch-what ever spirtiual pathâ?¦.the understandings that can come from these experiences can be much more powerful than allopathic medicine at times. By working with several methods rather than just one your sister has a much higher chance of recovery.
    There is also a list here on the forums that is granny crows list of diseases and treatments- please find that and run through it- thousands of ideas there! Also try this link
    Society of Cannabis Clinicians | Quality medical cannabis research and clinician education for cannabis physicians and allied professionals.

I hope this helps, Good Luck, Peace and love to you and your sister! <3