Hay,

thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by polishpollack
Just make sure you have plenty of air flow to control temp and move in fresh CO2
What's the best solution for me? Move fresh air in our used air out? I'm a bit scared of the smell the plant will produce that's why I bought the filter and the fan. And I don't really know how much fanopenings the Homebox has.

Are you sure you don't want to try potting soil first?
The problem is that I don't want to pay for thousands of seeds to get a harvest like I would get with a hydro one. I'm at my finals till wednesday after that I have about 2 month free time. Does the ppm/pH dropp/raise that fast? Why does that happen? Everytime the waters meassured values aren't as they should be I should renew the water instantly? Do you think theres a great chance to kill my plant? I really hope I have a good first harvest because I really don't like buying that shit on the streets because I hate these wannabes (and don't really know someone who's old enough not to be a faggot).

I would use 12/12 lighting for flowering anyway because doing so will save you money on a power bill.
Will do that (if that works for normal seeds it will for me as well).

I hope the fan you have is enough to handle the airflow needed.
I got one with 2 levels - 220m^3/h and 280m^3/h (looks like this http://www.bongshop.de/images/vent00...280%20qbik.jpg). I also have a fan inside of the box to make a nice airflow (one like this http://lunachan.net/fan/src/133916697241.jpg).

Has all of your supplies arrived yet? Did you purchase them from America?
I really lost track of all these packages haha - but most of them arrived - I purchased all my stuff in germany except the seeds. I was about to buy the DWC-Bucket-System in America because you can't buy one over here... But shipping takes to much time and the taxes and so on... so I build one myself.