Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New smoking invention

Has anyone here used a KashIt Inventions product?

Thinking about getting a Kashit Clean and Cool for myself but couldn't find any reviews. All they have are the videos on their website. Has anyone bought or used it?

They claim the vacuum picks up ash but leaves the nugs behind in the bowl. Can you even claim that? I'm going to get it for my bubbler though.
    The KashIt Cool seems legit but not sure how it works exactly
    robotdeer Reviewed by robotdeer on . New smoking invention Has anyone here used a KashIt Inventions product? Thinking about getting a Kashit Clean and Cool for myself but couldn't find any reviews. All they have are the videos on their website. Has anyone bought or used it? They claim the vacuum picks up ash but leaves the nugs behind in the bowl. Can you even claim that? I'm going to get it for my bubbler though. The KashIt Cool seems legit but not sure how it works exactly Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New smoking invention

This is just an automatic bowl I think. Sounds like the one I used to have 10 years ago. Nothing new here my friend, sorry. =/ Still one of the best inventions ever though for smoking joints especially. Just press the

button and be high without puffing. I'm looking at the picture on their FB page right now so I'm 100% sure it's the same thing. I say buy one, the cool is just a smoke cooler you probably put it in the freezer first,

even at room temp it will still reduce the harshness much like the "bat" does (it has a spiral on the inside just like Kashit Cool does) I hope this helps and keep smoking. XD