Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advice on my next grow

I've never heard of bubbleponic so I thought you meant dwc. sorry. go for it.

2.   Advertisements

Advice on my next grow

Bubbleponics, aeroponics. What ever uses the fewest plumbing connections gets my vote! LOL!

Advice on my next grow

Hey Cat, life grabbed a hold of me for a bit, I managed to shake it loose for a minute lol. I was honestly going to do straight up dwc, then I saw a nice rdwc setup that caught my eye. While researching the hell out of that, I came across the bubbleponics and liked what it had to offer. I'm a gardener and handy with the tools so setting one up didn't scare me. Plus what I learned with my last grow, it seemed exciting. I'm a bit nervous going with a real hydro system, I won't lie about that. I'm just waiting on my seeds, it's never taken this long to deliver them before, scared customs got them...

Advice on my next grow

Oh shit man! How long you been waiting? Maybe email the seed co & see if & when they shipped them out. If customs got em, they won't do anything but take the seeds & send you a letter saying they took them. But hopefully they've just been busy & a bit back logged & you get em soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Advice on my next grow

They shipped, but when I tracked them on the usps site, they said they said it left their N.Y. processing center and are in transit to the destination. But that was on the 10th. They could have made it to FL by bicycle in 5 days, at least to a sorting center here. I'm worried maybe a "special" mailman will try to deliver them lol. I'm sure I'm being paranoid, but they always made it here lickity split before.

Advice on my next grow

Herbies said to notify them by the 24th if I haven't gotten them by then

Advice on my next grow

Got my seeds today, already in the paper towels. Come on bomb seeds, germinate lol

Advice on my next grow

what if the roots sprout before you get your system set up? hmm. soil?

Advice on my next grow

Quote Originally Posted by polishpollack
    what if the roots sprout before you get your system set up? hmm. soil?
    So simple, so important!!

Advice on my next grow

My system is together, the only thing I had to do was get bigger net pots today. It's up and running, works great. 15 gallon tote, long but shallow, 160gph pump with veturi (sp) adapter to add even more oxygen, 18w air pump, 2 12" air stones, 2 micro drip heads. My only concern is the drip heads, they are supposed to be able to make a 36" ring of water with adjustable heads. I would want a 4" ring of water but all I get is a steady drip, no ring. The system only rises about 15" so the pump should have the pressure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast