Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1416 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

stuff on my clones

I have several small clones I am growing up......just noticed that some of the plants are getting these pale white dust-like spots (actual round spots...like circles) forming on my leaves. Is this mold? How do I get rids of it? The cheaper and easier the method, the better, but if there is nothing cheap and easy, let me know anyway and Ill buy whatever I have to.

Thanks for the input.

General Colon Bowel
    General Colon Bowel Reviewed by General Colon Bowel on . stuff on my clones I have several small clones I am growing up......just noticed that some of the plants are getting these pale white dust-like spots (actual round spots...like circles) forming on my leaves. Is this mold? How do I get rids of it? The cheaper and easier the method, the better, but if there is nothing cheap and easy, let me know anyway and Ill buy whatever I have to. Thanks for the input. General Colon Bowel Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

stuff on my clones

Could it be a reaction to a puncture bite from under neith.

stuff on my clones

need to see a pic. sounds like powdery mildew. skim milk 1 part skim milk 6 part water

stuff on my clones

Will remember that recipe :thumbsup::thumbsup:

stuff on my clones

Make sure you've got some amount of air movement and avoid misting the leaves directly. It's better to mist the inside of a dome for humidity. Films of water of the tissue is an invitation to fungus if other conditions are favorable.