Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Can they be killed by oxygen poison?

If the air is to dry because of the winter months I thought about putting an air line into the dome and submerging it in water to bubble humidity into the air. Would that cause oxygen poison and suffocate the plant? :wtf:
    Gatekeeper777 Reviewed by Gatekeeper777 on . Can they be killed by oxygen poison? If the air is to dry because of the winter months I thought about putting an air line into the dome and submerging it in water to bubble humidity into the air. Would that cause oxygen poison and suffocate the plant? :wtf: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

the answer is...grow more plants, house plants add lots of moisture, look for plants that stay active in the winter. Or get a fish aquarium. If you have the room, dry your laundry indoors or vent your clothes dryer<filtered> to the indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    the answer is...grow more plants, house plants add lots of moisture, look for plants that stay active in the winter. Or get a fish aquarium. If you have the room, dry your laundry indoors or vent your clothes dryer<filtered> to the indoors.
    Interestingly, I took a trip to the hydro store a couple days ago and was given a free copy of the Maximum Yield holiday issue. There is an article titled "Friendly Flora" that starts:

Companion planting is a form of polyculture where certain types of crops are planted in close proximity to one another to boost crop yields or deter pests.

I bet your local garden shop/greenhouse would be a wealth of knowledge in finding the types of house plants that Shovelhandle is talking about!

Thank You for your input
    respect