Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wiould like to see some Autoflowering strain grow photos

I realized I cant remember seeing any auto flowering grow pics here. Any links to some albums or threads here? Ya, I'm too lazybusy to search but I also wanted to get others looking into this for discussion.
    Shovelhandle Reviewed by Shovelhandle on . Wiould like to see some Autoflowering strain grow photos I realized I cant remember seeing any auto flowering grow pics here. Any links to some albums or threads here? Ya, I'm too lazybusy to search but I also wanted to get others looking into this for discussion. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'm not sure about this site, but here's something you can see - if the link is allowed.

Marijuana: Cannabis & Medical Marijuana Culture, Facts, & Reviews! The Pope of Dope: SWEETSEEDS +SPEED INDOOR AUTOMATIC GROW REPORT

I know the guy who wrote this, so I know it's legit even though the pictures look professional - to me anyway. I can't seem to do anything with a camera even the automatic ones.

By the way, if anyone is up to writing something for the site, they give out free seeds in exchange if they can use it.

Thanks cannabis-seed but I really wanted to see an amateur grows, not product publicity. I'll check it out though, thank you.

that is an amateur grower - sorry you thought i was just pimping seeds

i wouldn't fuck with you guys like that - if it was professional work, i'd say so
    the writing only sounds as good as it does because i edited it for him

i'd show you the full grow log, but it's in the VIP section of another forum - so, not only would you not be able to see it, but it would be bad form for me to point you to another forum
    we sponsor the other forum & that blog just like we sponsor this one, but since they have pm's, i'm on a friendlier basis with the people on the other forum

Actually, it's not in the VIP section - the site won't let me add to your rep so I can't put the link there.

I'll see if there's some other way for me to pass it to you other than the public forum.
    Anyway, I stole some of the pics & post them here for you.

Attachment 297398Attachment 297399Attachment 297400Attachment 297401Attachment 297402

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    I realized I cant remember seeing any auto flowering grow pics here. Any links to some albums or threads here? Ya, I'm too lazybusy to search but I also wanted to get others looking into this for discussion.
    bro ski....all my plants are autos in my grow log...that youve commented on...they all were germ'd 11/30 planted dec 2 and i got some serious shrubs "new dude grow"

as for a virgin NOOb from my experience they are pretty hardy plants, unless you transplant em...supposedly (correct if wrong) they have extremely quick growing tap roots so they need a pretty deep pot, i have mine in smart pots two doing good one has down syndrome (see pics in log) i would def recommend an auto for a new beginner so they can focus on health and soil first grow and not about the plant so much...i am (on my first current grow) focusing on nutrients and soil maintenance and proper ph levels and shit like that, no cropping no pruning nothing...just a science experiment to get my form...then when i have all that ironed out move on to the next stage of pruning LST and croppin em....the more i read its like some one comes along and adds 5 more books to read when i get to the last page of the current one...SO much great knowledge about these fucking plants...gives me a hard on, good looking women , good beer, motorcycles, and seriously chronic bud are all i need on a desert island....not to much to ask for right?

I'm doing 2 auto's in my grow log right now actually:

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...mixed-log.html

I am completely amateur, and you can tell from the pics, lmao!

thanks. I'll try and remember to check them out when they are finished.

Cannabis-seeds, you misunderstood me. I'm not accusing you of pimping seeds. And I appreciate your assistance. I just want to see the results of a few auto flowering grows from start to finish. Raw, un-cropped photos of plants in their pots. They seem to be geared toward personal closet growers as I've not noticed any crop growers doing these strains. Has anyone in a MMJ state seen any of these strains in the dispensaries?

thanks. I'll try and remember to check them out when they are finished.

Cannabis-seeds, you misunderstood me. I'm not accusing you of pimping seeds. And I appreciate your assistance. I just want to see the results of a few auto flowering grows from start to finish. Raw, un-cropped photos of plants in their pots. They seem to be geared toward personal closet growers as I've not noticed any crop growers doing these strains. Has anyone in a MMJ state seen any of these strains in the dispensaries?
    i got my seeds from a guy at a dispensary in coloradoo with my cousin....but i never saw a strand in the dispensary that was "autoflower blue cheese" for example...i feel like your thought is right on them leaning more towards personal small ops...my two cents

I just started my first grow which is auto flower jock of horror, my post is in the cabinet/closet grow section in the forum http://boards.cannabis.com/closet-ca...e-growing.html I have pics and will keep updating until the plant is finished, check it out feed back is always appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast