Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

my plant isn't flowering

I started out growing indoor for the first time in my life and they were eating and drinking for 8 or 9 weeks, i switched the lights on 12/12 since one week, they didn't even gave any sign that they are willing to flower! they only still growing, they are very short and bushy, i have 10 CFL's each one giving 1850 initial lumens with 5,000k to 6500k range spectrum for each CFL and the whole room full with aluminium foils, i just would like to know what the hell is wrong with those girls?
    !
    aadam Reviewed by aadam on . my plant isn't flowering I started out growing indoor for the first time in my life and they were eating and drinking for 8 or 9 weeks, i switched the lights on 12/12 since one week, they didn't even gave any sign that they are willing to flower! they only still growing, they are very short and bushy, i have 10 CFL's each one giving 1850 initial lumens with 5,000k to 6500k range spectrum for each CFL and the whole room full with aluminium foils, i just would like to know what the hell is wrong with those girls? ! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

my plant isn't flowering

Probably not any thing WRONG with your girls, patients grasshopper. Two month veg from seed? Should be ready. But One week is not quite enough time to convince them yet that is time to bloom (maybe). I'll ask about light leakage, light leaking into box or room. Slowing of the nitrogen while feeding. And plants doubling in size while booming, especially at the beginning.
    Let others talk about foil, and lights.

my plant isn't flowering

Long time ago I had some bagseed that came up very heavy sativa that took almost 3 weeks into 12/12 - it was worth it!
    she was a long bloomer too - full 12 wks from first flower….

my plant isn't flowering

Sativa dominant strains often respond to less then 12 ours of light of initiate flowering. Try 11 hours of light.

my plant isn't flowering

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    Sativa dominant strains often respond to less then 12 ours of light of initiate flowering. Try 11 hours of light.
    Didn't know that shovel!!!! Thank you!!!