Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

THC Bomb entering flowering stage; may need help.

heres my question...where the hell on planet earth might you be located....youve sparked my intrest.... attack of the double butts again...

2.   Advertisements

I think it's listed on my profile. as I don't know who is tracking this, I tend to keep quiet about my location and I'd certainly never reveal my exact spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Farang
    I think it's listed on my profile. as I don't know who is tracking this, I tend to keep quiet about my location and I'd certainly never reveal my exact spot.
    Very wise indeed, am going to hang around. Do you have a compost pile yet. Even a small one on the patio??

yea you get caught down there they will fucking end you....you got balls sir....they got the stricktest anti drug laws over there dont they?

yea tlranger hit it right on the nail.. a compost would insure you some nice fresh organic soil

I do have a compost bucket (garbage can) out on the patio. stuff from the garden goes in there and the males which show themselves. but I'm not sure using it is a great idea as I put diseased peppers and other things in there.

Right you are. If you want to use your composted refuse you should separate any diseased materials.

I have the big pile it the garden, but do have my special pile inside out building. In a garden trailer, I layer old potting soil, gathered fallen leaves, alfalfa hay chopped, (1/3,1/3,1/3) and a taste of active compost. Will use while still hot, and rough. Drains very well and I don't have to fertilizer much during the 3 month grow.

these pictures were taken moments ago after one week of flowering. I note two plants with some leaf anomalies, but in general they are pretty healthy. they got 240cc of bat/molasses tea this week and do not appear to require more for another couple of days.

two of the plants got the recommended perforated straw treatment, four straws/plant angled down towards the center bottom from about half way between the container and the stalk. it's too early to tell if this has made any significant difference.Attachment 297555Attachment 297556Attachment 297557Attachment 297558Attachment 297559Attachment 297560

I hope you guys haven't abandoned me. here are today's pictures and the symptoms are beginning. This week they got two waterings a day apart of 240cc each and are ready for more. I removed perhaps a dozen leaves already and more are dying off.Attachment 297738Attachment 297739Attachment 297740Attachment 297741

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast