Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1647 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My First Grow

hello everybody, i got this clones supposedly are blue dream. i haven't grow plants so here are some pics so u can give me some advice. the type of light is a regular CFL, i want to clone them so for now i want to keep them in veg state with 24hr light. i see something on the leafs, does anybody has an idea of what it is? what can i do so they become good mothers.

thanks.
    pics:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvfcnvxwyuytfou/9TBVh-60DI
    MrBaron Reviewed by MrBaron on . My First Grow hello everybody, i got this clones supposedly are blue dream. i haven't grow plants so here are some pics so u can give me some advice. the type of light is a regular CFL, i want to clone them so for now i want to keep them in veg state with 24hr light. i see something on the leafs, does anybody has an idea of what it is? what can i do so they become good mothers. thanks. pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvfcnvxwyuytfou/9TBVh-60DI Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My First Grow

you will need more light, based off your photos
    what you have is fine for about the size they are (check out other cfl grows logs)
    it also appears that its almost time for you to transplant into a bigger pot.
    the spots will take care of themselves after you transplant in some good grade fresh soil with pots that have drain holes

My First Grow

Thank you for your feedback. I did replace the cfl with a 120watt equivalent daylight 5000k approximately 2700 lumens. I have another bulb that I want to add I just need the socket I also transplanted into a bigger pot
    Attachment 297465Attachment 297466Attachment 297467

My First Grow

Those spots could also be spider mites. Just keep a close eye on them for pest and you'll do good. but id look into upgrading your light.
    more light=bigger buds. :thumbsup:

My First Grow

Quote Originally Posted by Gr33d
    Those spots could also be spider mites. Just keep a close eye on them for pest and you'll do good. but id look into upgrading your light.
    more light=bigger buds. :thumbsup:
    the one i have is a Daylight 120 watt equivalent with 1100 lumens i have another one extra. if i put both lights that would be better, double the lumens right.

what would i need to make them thick, like a lot of steams around instead of growing tall?

My First Grow

That looks like mites to me. Ta ke a leaf and look at the underside. You will see tiny tan looking eggs, and some cruising around. Look close before you say you don't have them. I get them all the time but keep them at bay fairly easily.

My First Grow

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckle
    That looks like mites to me. Ta ke a leaf and look at the underside. You will see tiny tan looking eggs, and some cruising around. Look close before you say you don't have them. I get them all the time but keep them at bay fairly easily.
    They are spider mites how can I get rid of them?