Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1714 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Too many 6-7 week old clones...what to do with them?(NooB)

Ive transplanted the ones for my next grow + 2 alternates & have been experimenting w/spray ratios,trimming etc. on the rest,killled a few but still have 8 left.Ive taken some cuttings to re-clone today and don't really have any other use for them that I can think of.I have read that the thc content would still be pretty low,but I was wondering if I threw them into the flower room for about 6-7 days and pulled them right before they begin to flower (so I don't exceed my legal limit in flower) would the thc content rise enough to be worth making butter/oil/hash or something else?Any ideas?...thanx :rastasmoke:
    GATXBUCK Reviewed by GATXBUCK on . Too many 6-7 week old clones...what to do with them?(NooB) Ive transplanted the ones for my next grow + 2 alternates & have been experimenting w/spray ratios,trimming etc. on the rest,killled a few but still have 8 left.Ive taken some cuttings to re-clone today and don't really have any other use for them that I can think of.I have read that the thc content would still be pretty low,but I was wondering if I threw them into the flower room for about 6-7 days and pulled them right before they begin to flower (so I don't exceed my legal limit in flower) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I have used fresh leaves to make an elixer that is quite good and full of CBD.
    Try cooking the roots in coconut oil for an NSAID - great on inflammation and nerve pain….

I get a lot of nerve pain in my feet from periphial neuropathy so I'm gonna try that root/coconut oil...

clean your roots off and let them dry for a day or two.
    Chop them up ( or not)
    Heat the coconut oil in a crock pot til it is melted on low- add your root- let it cook covered on low til the roots turn black- strain then let cool. about 24 hours.
    I use it on my feet too! I LOVE this, I mix it with shea butter at a ratio of about 1/4 shea to 3/4 root budder - it really moisturizes well too.
    I have also added some leafy green dragon to this mixture and cooked the alcohol out- I didn't notice that it was any better- but my mom liked it better.
    Have fun and let me know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by GATXBUCK
    I get a lot of nerve pain in my feet from periphial neuropathy so I'm gonna try that root/coconut oil...
    i got the same problem in BOTH feet from a burst fracture in my spine...L2-T11 fused...two 10 inch rods and 9 screws and two plates and 15 screws in my right ankle....so shitty....fell from 35 feet and landed on my feet in a flower bed....whoops...never heard about a root elixer...sorry for chimin in.....:stoned:

you have to make it yourself budbro….not difficult and works really well - I experiment alot with lots of plants so when I find something that works I share!

I finally got that hairball cleaned & dried (indoor stealth grow so it got a little messy lol).Gonna throw my stems in too,ground up.So I put in just enough coconut oil to cover the material and no more...correct?Also,is 3 days drying enough for the stems?thanx...

Yup, just simmer in a crockpot til the roots turn black- on low and strain