Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help-Spilt water in green dragon

I was doing the double boil for the mixture and knocked the mason jar over and got water inside the mixture.
    Is there a way i cam separate the water from it? Or will I either have drink it as is; or reduce the mixture right down to the oil and add more booze or something.
    Thanks
    Green Demon Reviewed by Green Demon on . Help-Spilt water in green dragon I was doing the double boil for the mixture and knocked the mason jar over and got water inside the mixture. Is there a way i cam separate the water from it? Or will I either have drink it as is; or reduce the mixture right down to the oil and add more booze or something. Thanks :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cook it down- the water will evaporate - then re-evaluate about adding more alcohol….

So yeah cook it down to the resin, then do as I wish with it? Like add alcohol to make it a tincture (green dragon) or smoke it. Will I not lose any good stuff after the alcohol burns of before the water, being a lower boiling temperature?

You could boil it slow - but you will probably get a thick resiny pasty looking stuff that tastes nutty ( I left mine on too long once but liked it better!)
    If you are using to get high- add alcohol and reconstitute it
    If you are using it for the CBD- use the resin- it is more concentrated but may make you sleepy

Thanks for the replies man, I let it cook right of and now I got some nice oil. I'll probably just end up smoking it. Sucks that happening!!! I was experimenting with decarboxylating the same bud at different oven temps(one at 325F for 5-7 minutes and one at 250F for 25 minutes) then double boiling them and what not. So now I have to do one again, lucky I got enough of the bud for one more batch