Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Janurary 1st 2014 Marijuana legeal for wreckaracional use, in Colorado.

I saw on the news last where they were line up like an old Elvis Presley movie, in Colorado, for the first legal Marijuana buy wreckaracinoal use. Local people could buy up to one oz, and out of state people could buy up to 1/4 oz. Can only smoke indoors, and can't get caught driving under the influence. Can not leave the state with any. That is a pertty good deal. (ABC NEWS) Question, don't you think those people would be growing there own? Just a thought.
    Hotshot123 Reviewed by Hotshot123 on . Janurary 1st 2014 Marijuana legeal for wreckaracional use, in Colorado. I saw on the news last where they were line up like an old Elvis Presley movie, in Colorado, for the first legal Marijuana buy wreckaracinoal use. Local people could buy up to one oz, and out of state people could buy up to 1/4 oz. Can only smoke indoors, and can't get caught driving under the influence. Can not leave the state with any. That is a pertty good deal. (ABC NEWS) Question, don't you think those people would be growing there own? Just a thought. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Heard close to 350 permits issued for such dis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot123
    I saw on the news last where they were line up like an old Elvis Presley movie, in Colorado, for the first legal Marijuana buy wreckaracinoal use. Local people could buy up to one oz, and out of state people could buy up to 1/4 oz. Can only smoke indoors, and can't get caught driving under the influence. Can not leave the state with any. That is a pertty good deal. (ABC NEWS) Question, don't you think those people would be growing there own? Just a thought.
    -- You'd think they'd have been growing since their new law says they can have 6 plants! But maybe some have 'brown thumbs', or just wanted to buy for the novelty of it. You know, wanted to be one of the first ones to buy legal from a store. If I could have afforded to travel, I'd have been there buying just to celebrate legalization. Can you imagine the fun to be had camping out, waiting for the doors to opened for the first time with a bunch of 'like minded' people? Must have been like Woodstock!