Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1549 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Im a first time grower i need some input on some things plz plz help!!!

I just got two 1000w MH / (HPS) lights air cooled digital balest first thing I need to know is how meany plants should I grow under each light I got a good size room. The outhe thing I wanna know is what kind of seed do u recommend for a first time grower I kinda know some things but the more input the better ooh yeah I also would like input on food for my baby for veg and bloom a good soil moss fertalizer to but any thing els you guys and girls can help with just replie to this plz I need ALL THE HELP I CAN GET my friends well to next time stay blazed lol
    Jasong Reviewed by Jasong on . Im a first time grower i need some input on some things plz plz help!!! I just got two 1000w MH / (HPS) lights air cooled digital balest first thing I need to know is how meany plants should I grow under each light I got a good size room. The outhe thing I wanna know is what kind of seed do u recommend for a first time grower I kinda know some things but the more input the better ooh yeah I also would like input on food for my baby for veg and bloom a good soil moss fertalizer to but any thing els you guys and girls can help with just replie to this plz I need ALL Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Im a first time grower i need some input on some things plz plz help!!!

Welcome.
    Click on the link at the bottom of my message and read a bit.