Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Purps on the grow! Dark Devil and Black Cream mixed log!

I have produced cutting while in flowering stage- decided I wanted to try to keep a mother after flowering- what I did is not scientific but it worked.

I actually gave a FULL dose of nitrogen while in full flower- then 7 days later took a cutting from the lower growth - it struggled a little but did fine….the struggle was similar to when the cuttings are a little cold - it rooted a little slower ( about 7 days before seeing the nodes where the roots come from) and then about 14 til I had viable enough roots to put in soil.

Not sure if this is a sure fire way- but it worked for me….

Greetings again, all!
    Just a quick update. Things are progressing, albeit slowly. I ran into a number of problems starting this grow out and have determined I really just was not ready for it. I got over excited and in reality should have waited to clear out some more space and free up some lighting. Everything I've got going now is set up in either the mother veg area, or the flowering area, and a couple of new seedlings did not fit in well. I've solved most of these issues and got some stuff straightened out with lighting issues I was having. The plants are now starting their 3 set of leaves and seem to be doing ok although I am watching them closely. No new pictures for now, they still look pretty much like any other of a million little seedling, but when they start filling in, I'll post some more shots.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KeiserSozeh
    No new pictures for now, they still look pretty much like any other of a million little seedling, but when they start filling in, I'll post some more shots.
    They may look like any other of a million seedlings, but they're your babies! Nice job solving the issues that you've met.

How tall will you let them grow before flowering?

Heh heh, that is very true d00g! I do love them like a child!

As far as how tall they will get, since they're auto's I've been told/read that I won't be able to control when they start flowering. They'll start between 30-45 days with the life cycle of the plant being anywhere from about 70 to 90 days. That being the case I've also heard/read that when they do hit flower stage, that will be it for vertical growth for the most part. So the conclusion was that they'll probably be about 3 to 3-1/2 feet tall which is the norm.

This is my first auto experience, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things work out!

Greetings all!

Been a bit since I posted some pictures, so I figured I'd go ahead and throw some more up even though the plants are still in 'recovery' mode from a bunch of stuff I had to get straightened out. Like I said earlier, I was overexcited and really should have waited until my current flowering cycle was over to free up more space and/or lighting. That being said, I've been trying to baby them and they seem to have responded fairly well.

So, it's been 30 days and most of the other grows I have seen with these strains, the plants are looking a lot better. I'll have to chalk this up to a learning experience and hope things turn out well. Anyways, without further ado, here are the pics. I'm going to break them into two separate posts.

First, the Black Cream pics:

Attachment 298186Attachment 298187Attachment 298188Attachment 298189

And now, the Dark Devil. She's already showing some nice hairs, and is at the point where she's getting the side branches.

Attachment 298190Attachment 298191Attachment 298192Attachment 298193

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123