Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Purps on the grow! Dark Devil and Black Cream mixed log!

Hey all!
    I recently received my order from the UK and figured I'd throw up a grow log for the purps I'm attempting. I'm doing one Dark Devil and one Black Cream. I would have liked to do more, but at the moment, my grow space is limited. (I have three mothers and two very nice clones in flower stage atm). Anywho's I started the seeds in the paper towel/plastic baggie method, and both of the seeds I chose cracked and sprouted within 24 hours. After 48 hours, they had hit 1" long, and I got them in some soil. These were the fastest sprouting seeds I've ever seen so I'm very confident these are good, strong strains. On to some pics:

Attachment 297187Attachment 297188Attachment 297189

The first pic is the order I received. Obviously, there's the Dark Devil and Black Cream in the breeders packs, then there are the freebies they sent along. The freebies are: Sleestack x Skunk #1 on the top, and White Widow on bottom. Where I am we have a bunch of crappy smoke, with the occasional connoisseur strains that pop up, but are hard to find. Too many stoners in my area! Anyways, I'm very happy with the order and the freebies. If everything goes well, I will be sitting pretty for a long while 8-). Can't wait to free up some more room for the SS and WW... but we'll have to do that another time.

Picture number two is the germination setup right before I put them in soil, and then picture number three is a snap of the little baby sprout right before planting.
    KeiserSozeh Reviewed by KeiserSozeh on . Purps on the grow! Dark Devil and Black Cream mixed log! Hey all! I recently received my order from the UK and figured I'd throw up a grow log for the purps I'm attempting. I'm doing one Dark Devil and one Black Cream. I would have liked to do more, but at the moment, my grow space is limited. (I have three mothers and two very nice clones in flower stage atm). Anywho's I started the seeds in the paper towel/plastic baggie method, and both of the seeds I chose cracked and sprouted within 24 hours. After 48 hours, they had hit 1" long, and I got Rating: 5
    Everything I post here is a work of fiction among the many other fictional posts by those of us role playing as a community of stoners. I encourage everyone to follow their local laws and to be safe!

\"May the mercy of His Shadow fall upon you.\" - Stanley Tweedle

2.   Advertisements

Love the purps, will sure be watching this log. I find getting good purps inside, quick is a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Love the purps, will sure be watching this log. I find getting good purps inside, quick is a challenge.
    Not really. If you have the right strain like GDP or 'the purps' they just do it all by themselves. Purple as a people-eater. I don't grow any purps like those. My BIL does. He is a very amateur grower and his purps are purple.

Well, got everything set and in the soil this morning before passing out. Checked on everything once I woke up, and the Black Cream has already breached the soil! (~12hrs) At this rate I'm half expecting to see the Dark Devil pop its head out this evening and maybe actually have them standing up with the first leafs out by tomorrow. More pics when that happens!
    Everything I post here is a work of fiction among the many other fictional posts by those of us role playing as a community of stoners. I encourage everyone to follow their local laws and to be safe!

Well, both have broken soil now and are standing up. Dark Devil has spread out and the first couple of leafs are showing nicely. Mr. Black Cream seemed to be having a problem with shedding the seed casing, so I helped it along a little and removed it, very carefully. Here's todays pic, I'll probably start going to once a week from here on out.

Attachment 297245

Hey Keiser lookin good. Is this going to be an outdoor grow or staying indoors? Looks like sunlight on the cups because of the shadows to me. I'm looking forward to watching them grow!

I'm in a prohibition state, so everything is going to be indoors 8-(. I would love to try an outdoor grow, but as paranoid as I am at the helicopters already, that'd probably give me a heart attack.

The shadows are strictly from my photo lighting setup. Every time I use the camera's built in flash everything gets white washed so I have a little directional light off to the side I use. It should be a little better once they're big enough to get a decent pic in the grow environment.

On a side note, my state did decriminalize possession of small amounts, which is a step in the right direction. I'm actually hoping with the advances in Colorado and Washington, full legalization is on the way. In that spirit I'm trying to get ahead of the curve and be ready if it does happen 8-). In my mind it's only a matter of time.

At least your state has started, here they still see it as way to get money.

move to the west coast! J/K :smokebong:

more purples, love them purples, cant wait to see the results

I think it's mostly all about the money. Funny thing about the gov, the more they get, the more they want. You simply can not give them (in their minds) enough funding for their black ops.

Oddly enough I was thinking the same thing, in that, besides the prohibition started by the paper companies and such, its been left illegal just so people who want reform will be frothing at the mouth to pay (exorbitant) taxes for a little freedom. One of the great things, IMHO, that Washington and Colorado have done is institute the law that allows people to grow for their own consumption. That, of course, won't stop sales or trade because everybody will want to try new stuff, but it's a big step for freedom.

A lot of people I know who aren't stoners, or even casual smokers, are like "Yeah, what's the big deal" They understand that the "War on drugs" is bad, and that legalization will put somewhat of a hurt on the cartels (in the end, they'll just move to harder stuff), but they also don't see the fact, that it is a battle in the ongoing war on freedom that we are making progress in. If we can organize enough to get this done (and we're a bunch of lazy stoners, mind you) we can overturn other unjust laws.

Nothing in this post should be construed to be anti-government... I actually like most of the things we do, not all, but most. I believe in peaceful resistance to unjust laws.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast