Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1613 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Purps on the grow! Dark Devil and Black Cream mixed log!

Quote Originally Posted by growdemon
    move to the west coast! J/K :smokebong:

more purples, love them purples, cant wait to see the results

You know, I've been out that way quite a few times in my life. And although there are some definite benefits, there's still too much control, tax, and anti-gun propaganda for me.

Amazingly enough, I've been a stoner for 25 years or so, and a firearm owner all that time, and I've never gone crazy or even needed to use my weapon for self defense (bless the Lord) but I'd hate to lose out on that right over a little smoke.

I'll leave with a Frank Barone quote.. "You all know how I feel about California? The land of fruits and nuts!"
    Everything I post here is a work of fiction among the many other fictional posts by those of us role playing as a community of stoners. I encourage everyone to follow their local laws and to be safe!

\"May the mercy of His Shadow fall upon you.\" - Stanley Tweedle

2.   Advertisements

[quote=KeiserSozeh]I think it's mostly all about the money. Funny thing about the gov, the more they get, the more they want. You simply can not give them (in their minds) enough funding for their black ops.

And people, especially rich people, hate to pay any money. Many understand there is a public need. So what you do is make somebody else pay the bill!
    And if you can punish the "bad" and make money, that's a twofer. And then you get forfeiture laws that some really love! Local cops are railing right now about their budget, they haven't got enough though their "hard" work and need local govt to step up. To which the bosses say, make the bums pay, not me.
    Our esteem governor has stated, that controlling our border, against the scourge from Colorado, is going to help balance the budget. So you get increased patrol personnel, camera on poles for surveillance, and now drones to watch it. All of which costs even more. Might be our savior, in that I hear more about the cost of incarceration of non-violent. And that if we could just "sin" tax it, problem solved. But most here know I'm the uncle with the tin foil hat.:tin foil hat: but that's just me thinkin:bigsmoke:

Well, I said I was going to start going to one post a week, but I guess I'm a liar. Today's morning check found both spread out and shot up to close to 2". I did a little research, which in hindsight should have been done earlier, and found out the autoflowers really do not like to be transplanted. Considering how tall they had already got I figured I'd be losing ground if I didn't go ahead and get them in their 'permanent' homes. Here, in today's batch of photo's, is the seedlings right before planting, and various shots of them afterwards.

Attachment 297270Attachment 297271Attachment 297272Attachment 297273

I feel like I've kind of screwed things up already with having to move them the first time, but I guess it's a learning experience. I also feel like I may have put them in planters that may be a bit small. One of the videos I was watching on YouTube the guy mentioned he was using a 3 gallon pot. I don't know what size I have, but by the looks I would say a one gallon. I went with them anyways because that's all I have at the moment, space concerns, and the clones I have in the same type planter are doing very well and they are already the size these are supposed to get (about 3-4 feet). I'll post some shots of those in a few for comparison.
    Everything I post here is a work of fiction among the many other fictional posts by those of us role playing as a community of stoners. I encourage everyone to follow their local laws and to be safe!

Alrighty, here are a couple pics of the clones I have in flower. I have no idea what strains they are, but I got to say the shorter one (I call her mom1) is looking pretty nice!

Attachment 297274Attachment 297275Attachment 297276Attachment 297277

Are they chasin the light up high?

I've got the light set about 6" above the top of the clones. As for their size, that's more of a screw up on my part. I'm still pretty much an amateur, so much so, this is my first experience doing the mother-clone process. When I cut and rooted these, I was under the mistaken opinion that once they hit flower cycle they stop growing vertically and just budded out, so to stretch out my 'bang for the buck', after they had rooted and been transplanted into the soil, I kept them in veg for about a month until they got the size I wanted. (Or the size I thought I wanted anyways, lol). Thanks to Catbuds for straightening me out on that.

Keiser when cloning any plant, you want to make sure the cutting reflects the most growth-heavy phase of development. This is a general rule and for Cannabis it may be bent one way or the other, and I don't pretend to know the rules in depth.. The experienced peeps here like catbuds are the best resource. But in general a plant in flowering stage is not putting chemical energy into things like rooting and vegetative growth, so it's hormone balance is all wrong for cloning. Take tops that are actively growing and healthy and you will rarely have problems. Unless your screwing up the rest of it LOL. I have made 15 clones of my Cannabis and every single one has thrived. I just followed the advice of my elders to the letter. I can hint you to directions that have worked perfectly for me (I can't post links) but there are some good guides right here in Cannabis.com. Gotta dig!

Well, not much to report really. Seedlings have taken well to the permanent containers and continue to develop. They've grown to 3-1/2" tall, and the leaf mass of the starter leaves has increased to about 200%. Like all seedlings, they tend to bend toward the light (if it's off to the side instead of directly above) so I've been monitoring that and rotating them to make sure they stay straight. They look pretty much like all happy little seedlings!

Attachment 297315Attachment 297316

The one in the rear is the Dark Devil, and the closest one is the Black Cream.

Well, little ladies are plucking right along. They're up to about 6" now, and the second set of leaves are starting to poke their heads through fairly well. The Dark Devil in the rear there seems to have taken a spill. When I went in to check on her one night, she was leaned over pretty bad, and had already turned to face the light from the leaning position. Guess I was a little late on staking them up, or maybe a little strong on the fan. Either way, I staked her and tied her, and little darling seems to be recovering well.

Attachment 297485

Six inches, second set of leaves, more light. Or closer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast