Hi, I just started growing not to long ago and my buddy gave me a headies strain (Unknown) from the research I've been doing between Sativa and Indica, I think my plant is definitely Indica dominant. I have had this plant growing for 4 weeks before I put it into the flowering process with the lights at 12/12 previously I had it on a 18/6 light schedule. It was about a bit over a foot when i started the flowering process one week ago. It has no sacks or pistils. I did see a plant that was a female that looked exactly like mine between the nods and stem etc. Its starting its second week of being on the 12/12 schedule. Its not too hot and its not to cold, its around 75 in the room where my plant is located. Any help or advice would be sweet. Thanks to anyone who replies!

Attachment 297087Attachment 297088Attachment 297089Attachment 297090Attachment 297091Attachment 297092Attachment 297093
bavidduck Reviewed by bavidduck on . Unknown strain cannot figure out sex. Need help. Will post pics of plant. Hi, I just started growing not to long ago and my buddy gave me a headies strain (Unknown) from the research I've been doing between Sativa and Indica, I think my plant is definitely Indica dominant. I have had this plant growing for 4 weeks before I put it into the flowering process with the lights at 12/12 previously I had it on a 18/6 light schedule. It was about a bit over a foot when i started the flowering process one week ago. It has no sacks or pistils. I did see a plant that was a Rating: 5