Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1725 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

drug test at the end of January please help! !!!

Hey guys I have a few questions I was wondering anyone can help me with.I am a 23 year old female who is about5 feet 4 inches and I weigh 238lbs I have Thc levels in my system of 195 and I need to get them below a 15 by the end of January the test is a u.a I was wondering if thell niacin and Drinking lots of water and cranberry juice will help I have also taken a flush the Ready clean brand and I haven't been smoking but I wonder will the Thc be out of my system please let me know if you guys have any other helpful tips that can help me pass this drug test
    fattiesinpapers Reviewed by fattiesinpapers on . drug test at the end of January please help! !!! Hey guys I have a few questions I was wondering anyone can help me with.I am a 23 year old female who is about5 feet 4 inches and I weigh 238lbs I have Thc levels in my system of 195 and I need to get them below a 15 by the end of January the test is a u.a I was wondering if thell niacin and Drinking lots of water and cranberry juice will help I have also taken a flush the Ready clean brand and I haven't been smoking but I wonder will the Thc be out of my system please let me know if you guys Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

By doing an Advanced Search with the terms "niacin myth", you'll discover that niacin does nothing to help pass a U/A.

Also, do an Advanced Search with the terms "detox products scam dilution".

Only time and fat-burning exercise can rid the body of THC. There is no product that can do this.

The only way to know for sure if youre going to be clean by the end of January is to periodically test yourself with a THC test kit. When testing yourself, be sure to use the first urination of the day.

If your test kits show a positive, then your only two viable options are:

- Substitution - Read up on N2s Substitution "sticky" thread for tips.

- Dilution - Three days before the scheduled U/A, stop all exercise and begin your creatine-loading. Read up on the steps outlined in N2's Dilution "sticky" thread (disregarding the 'aspirin' step).

Can u post a link to the thread I'm having trouble finding it. Happy New Year Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by fattiesinpapers
    Can u post a link to the thread I'm having trouble finding it. Happy New Year Thank you so much
    Theres lots of posts and threads covering those topics. Make use of the the Advanced Search button. Search for "posts", using the terms that Ive provided above in post #2.

As far as the "sticky" threads on diluting and subbing...

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html