Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Unknown philippine strain

here in my foreign land, we dont name our strains, so do you have any idea what this strain looks like? it's still on veg state. g
    meowtrox2 Reviewed by meowtrox2 on . Unknown philippine strain here in my foreign land, we dont name our strains, so do you have any idea what this strain looks like? it's still on veg state. g Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I would say its pure sativa for sure. I see no hint of indica what so ever. I bet it has some sweet smooth smoke. Don't know if anyone could identify the strain to a certainty, but I know quite a few people who would risk death to get their hands on some of those seeds! Hopefully Shovelhandle will see your post & at least throw some guesses at it. I think Weezard is a sativa man too, so he might have a few sugestions. I'll look for some of our sativa people & bring your post & pic to their attention & see what we can do (I'm an indica grower). So hang in there, I'm going for help!

Quote Originally Posted by meowtrox2
    here in my foreign land, we dont name our strains, so do you have any idea what this strain looks like?
    Maybe today is the day the Philippines gets it's first "named" strain. You can be a trendsetter! I wish I lived somewhere that had a climate suitable for outdoor growing without intense planning and hoping the temperatures are what they should be!

d00g, Temperature here in my place is rather cool, it's around 23 degrees on the average, and 13 degrees during the night. rather cool. the plant loves it. im just noob when in comes to parasites on my grass, like fungus and all, i wish they grow into femmes, i see no signs of flowering yet

Quote Originally Posted by d00g
    Maybe today is the day the Philippines gets it's first "named" strain. You can be a trendsetter! I wish I lived somewhere that had a climate suitable for outdoor growing without intense planning and hoping the temperatures are what they should be!
    thanks for the replies!, im overwhelmed by the response and thank you!.
    Can't wait to have these babies into flowering, im also crossing my fingers that they should be female, they have been vegging for a while now, i think it has been 3-4 months, and no signs of flowering if im not mistaken, but i have recently found problems with the leaf, like this lines on the fan leaves, though im not sure if they're fungus but here's a picture

Attachment 297305Attachment 297305

You didn't say anything about your grow. is it indoors? If so you may want to give them only 10 hours of light a day and absolute darkness for the other 14 in order to get them to bud.
    the leaf damage appears to be a leaf miner. Usually just a 'minor' issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    You didn't say anything about your grow. is it indoors? If so you may want to give them only 10 hours of light a day and absolute darkness for the other 14 in order to get them to bud.
    the leaf damage appears to be a leaf miner. Usually just a 'minor' issue.
    I am growing them outdoor, thank you for the infor regarding the leaf damage, can't wait for this to bud , any suggestions when it comes to fertz during the flowering stage?

That is one pretty baby! Glad to see friends came over to help! I bet Shovelhandle would like to have about a fist full of those seeds! Wonder how that would be, crossed to some haze. Have to keep some of that pure though. We're loosing too many landraces as it is. Is that your only one? Can you get more seeds of that to keep it going? If that's the one & only, you might consider taking some clones, cause that's just to pretty! Then you could re-vegatate too. If you've no clue what I'm talking about, stick around, we'll help you!

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    That is one pretty baby! Glad to see friends came over to help! I bet Shovelhandle would like to have about a fist full of those seeds! Wonder how that would be, crossed to some haze. Have to keep some of that pure though. We're loosing too many landraces as it is. Is that your only one? Can you get more seeds of that to keep it going? If that's the one & only, you might consider taking some clones, cause that's just to pretty! Then you could re-vegatate too. If you've no clue what I'm talking about, stick around, we'll help you!

Hi there Catbud! ! .oh is this pure sativa? yeah fortunately i only have one that sprouted, i am not sure if these are hermies or not, if they're hermies then they would produce their own seeds right? it's hard to clone here since they tight laws when it comes to marijuana. but i would love to leave it to you, "the pros" to do the job. im kinda new to this, actually i had my grow 3 years ago, but a relative coerced me to throw out the good budding flower as we can be imprisoned by the law without any question.

attached here was my 1st grow, and it's sick and smells good! im crossing my fingers that my current grow will yield the same results!

Attachment 297438
    Attachment 297439
    Attachment 297440

Frustration was i never even tasted my own hard grown!