Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1337 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Am I just dealing with a hater or is it true about yield etc?

another thing if you plan to grow for weed shops, they are so picky cause they get it dirt cheap already so don't be disappointed when they offer you 1/2 what you think its worth, the market is way saturated.

I would just do it for your self, and they also inspect it up close with a microscope. so any pet hairs, bug traces, mold, anything. they will refuse

Good LUck! & Happy Growing

Quote Originally Posted by growdemon

I would just do it for your self, and they also inspect it up close with a microscope. so any pet hairs, bug traces, mold, anything. they will refuse

Good LUck! & Happy Growing
    They look for any reason to cut your price!!! Always claim to be protecting their patients, but think their protecting their money.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    They look for any reason to cut your price!!! Always claim to be protecting their patients, but think their protecting their money.
    Well, when it comes to running a business - as dispensaries are - it is about maximizing profit. If you can purchase the product you sell or "dispense" at the cheapest price possible but with the highest quality possible, you are doing a great job! If I ran a dispensary, I would also be following the same business principles...maybe within a few years if I could be lucky and have at least one friendly business (financial) partner! Just simple rules of business!

Quote Originally Posted by d00g
    Well, when it comes to running a business - as dispensaries are - it is about maximizing profit. If you can purchase the product you sell or "dispense" at the cheapest price possible but with the highest quality possible, you are doing a great job! If I ran a dispensary, I would also be following the same business principles...maybe within a few years if I could be lucky and have at least one friendly business (financial) partner! Just simple rules of business!
    Sounds like you have American capitalism down pat, I just try to give my friends and patients the best I can for as little as I can. My medical need people get it for 25% than the others. But I've decided that greed is the root...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman
    When I was in high school my best friends brother grew NL5xPurple haze and that was all we smoked, it tore me up but also made me really tense and anxious. dunno if it was the NL, the Haze or the combo itself.
    That may have been from the haze end of the deal. Its a sativa. Sativa can cause anxiety in certain individuals, & if you're anxiety prone anyway, it can cause paranoia. The best way to chose a strain is to look at the online seed banks. Most give a complete description of each seed they offer: type of high (couch lock, which is what you want, or uplifting, energizing, which is what you want to avoid), flowering time, size, etc. Check them out for info, you don't have to order, you can probably find info on the seeds you already have. If you have a hybrid/cross, find the info on both strains. Ok.... Now go do some reading!

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Sounds like you have American capitalism down pat, I just try to give my friends and patients the best I can for as little as I can. My medical need people get it for 25% than the others. But I've decided that greed is the root...
    This is true, it is capitalism. However, I would MUCH rather make money on something I LOVE doing rather than continue the daily grind for the rest of my unretired life, doing something that I don't enjoy. While it is capitalism, I am not rooted in greed, and I would love to just be comfortable in life doing something that I really enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by d00g
    This is true, it is capitalism. However, I would MUCH rather make money on something I LOVE doing rather than continue the daily grind for the rest of my unretired life, doing something that I don't enjoy. While it is capitalism, I am not rooted in greed, and I would love to just be comfortable in life doing something that I really enjoy.
    Very true being disabled for the last long time or I'd be fighting the same wars, use to be an oil man that's were my true dislike of greedy sob' s come from I think. Use to say that some wanted to get that siphon hose in your pocket if they could, but an oil man wants it all(take your pants too). When they take it all, then life gets allot simpler. And growing has made this life survivable and enjoyable.

Loved the picture of your guard dog, doog.

Freedom is nothing left to lose - it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by crystaliscious
    Freedom is nothing left to lose - it's true!
    What is it? The stuff you own really owns you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123