Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1551 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My GrowRoom - 10x Dutch Dragon - Paradise Seeds

Quote Originally Posted by GrowBitch2013
    @tlranger

how many plants do u have on this space ?
    25 on each side

Time for flowering ;-)

I started flowering period on new years day, which means now it is flowering day 3.

Here is a pic:
    Attachment 297293

Unbelievable - they're exploding ;-) Getting really bushy :-D

Look a pic three days ago ;-)
    Attachment 297294
    Check out my Grow Log
    9x Dutch Dragon - 1x White Russian - 600W HPS
    Very Detail Nerd Data Logging ;-):rastasmoke::rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

3.   Advertisements

Unbelievable - they're exploding ;-) Getting really bushy :-D
    This is what surprised me. My plants just shot up like rockets the first week of 12/12. Everything I had read up to then said that growth stopped during flowering. I would just stand there thinking, "Oh, Crap. What did I do? Accidentally give them the wrong fertilizer?" Old timers here told me to chill out and enjoy the ride.

nice clean setup and great looking plants

Happy growing!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowBitch2013
    Time for flowering

Unbelievable - they're exploding
    Mine usually grow nice for a week or two, till that top bud gets going, then slow down to make some weight.

Isn't it cool!!!

I stoped giving Hesi TNT Complex. Here's the fertilizer programm i started to beginn the flowering period:

40 ml/ 10L Hesi Bloom Complex
    40ml/10L Hesi Root Complex
    8ml/10L Hesi PowerZyme
    2 drops Hesi supervit / 10l

PH at 6.0
    temps: day: 22
    night: 18

I'm so afraid, could watch the ladies every free minute. I must learn not always to think about my guests :-D
    Only thing I am worrying about is my clones. After 6 days no roots... hope they will show up ;-) Will they ? *g*

Have a nice weekend guys. Thanks a lot for all the compliments and the good advices.
    I learned a lot and i think i will get this thing finished.
    Check out my Grow Log
    9x Dutch Dragon - 1x White Russian - 600W HPS
    Very Detail Nerd Data Logging ;-):rastasmoke::rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

How do the clones look? Are they erect and healthy? If so, the roots will come. Mine take about 10-14 days to see poking out of their rockwool cubes. But if rooting doesn't occur, or it rots, you'll know, because the tops will start to fade quickly.

Right on chromo ten days to two weeks, if their not going to take, they will start to go down hill fat after that.

I have found that when topping, those clones take twice as long to root The fastest rooting ones have been taken from closer to the base of the plant. The ones with strong "twig like" stems have rooted in as little as 3 day's, while the tops were 14-15 day's and one of them didn't make it.
    I only have 1 clone going right now. It was a "twig" trimming from mama when I was just thinning her. I had actually tossed it into a small trash can and I was sitting at my bench relaxing when saw it in the can and felt sorry for it.
    So I pulled it out, gave it a quick angle cut further up the stem and quickly put it in a cup of water while I got my cup and hormone powder out.
    I split the stem in a + pattern about a 1/4 inch up, scored it, then put it in a small cup with happy frog.
    I didn't even dome it...I put it in the shade of the mama plant, misted it and wished it luck.
    That was Wednesday and it is still standing and looking fine. I bet it makes it. Anyway, the point was to try some cuttings further down with sturdy stems, not the soft, thicker, topping cuttings. They root faster, they seem hardier, and have been completely unfazed with re-potting.
    I feel a little silly giving a guy with your credentials grow advice, but I did find life much easier, (and less stressful) with the lower cuttings.
    just my rookie .02

OMB A whole cloning thread, in one post. Good job. Think the whole bottom clones better than the top is caused by geotroprisum(sp. Help me out here).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast