Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quesion for all you strain experts.

I am not at all an expert on different strains but for those of you who are I am looking for something that is a BIG producer hopefully, like a LB or so per plant if not more and also is not too heady, something that doesn't mess with my anxiety but instead calms me way down and numbs my body or close to it to treat my joint pain. I also would like a strain pretty much purely for sleep, I haven't had a solid 8 hrs rest in years I want some shit that will put me in a coma with a smile. I also want to try my hand a cross breeding so if you can thin of a few strains that fit my criteria and would be good to cross that would be perfect. I seem to do better with Indicas than with Sativas if that helps. So come on people let the strain debate begin until we have 2-4 finalists and seriously, Thank you all for the info.
    Huntsman Reviewed by Huntsman on . Quesion for all you strain experts. I am not at all an expert on different strains but for those of you who are I am looking for something that is a BIG producer hopefully, like a LB or so per plant if not more and also is not too heady, something that doesn't mess with my anxiety but instead calms me way down and numbs my body or close to it to treat my joint pain. I also would like a strain pretty much purely for sleep, I haven't had a solid 8 hrs rest in years I want some shit that will put me in a coma with a smile. I also Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The cheeses are big producers, and the kushes will knock you on your ass. I also like the white widow/diesel, Just cause. :jointsmile: :thumbsup: Good luck on your new spot.

Guess it works out well that your better with indicas, since those are the ones with the couch lock high. Sativas are uplifting & energizing. Sativas are tall plants, slow to finish, while indicas are the short bushy faster ones, easier for indoors.I like indica for my insomnia & night pain. Sativa works well for the morning pain & stiffness from arthritis.

Ok I have a question and it could help me a great deal in finding he best strains for me. I am under the impression than indicas are more of a body high, relaxing slow you down calm you down and don't mess with your head much. Sativas on the other hand are the ones hat make it hard to keep your train of that, you get that light headed ringing in your ears and spike your anxiety. Do I have this correct or no? because what I am looking for is a strain that doesn't mess with my head at all, I am able to keep all my faculties and not have a panic attack or get anxious if anything i want it to calm me down. relax my body and ease my joint and muscle pain. Indica is the way to go for this goal right? And if so which strains do you think are best for achieving those goals? I guess what strain is as much like taking morphine or oxycodone as possible? I can legally grow 6 mature plants at a time and 18 youngsters so if you can give my a list in addition to whats up top of this post of say the top 5 or 6 strains that get as close to what i just described needed as possible I would be forever in your debt. thanks.

Come on, there has to be some folks out there who know enough about strains to have a few good ideas of what might make the top strains of the kind of medicine I need. Anybody?

I recommend any of the classic old school strains: white widow, northern lights, diesel, etc.

..but, the couchlock comes from a late harvest 10-15 weeks flowering: amber trichomes

I see, what about the Pure Afghan I have? As I understand it that is a very old school strain or is it low in THC having not been bred up for years? I am gonna need some magnification loops or something so I can always check for mostly amber trichomes before harvest.

I use this: pocket microscope - $12
    Radio Shack

Pure afghani's great, high thc, kick your butt! It would do the job for you both in the grow room & as your smoke!

Sweet thank you both I will have to get one of those microscopes, is Pure Afghan a nice mellow body high or is it gonna set off my anxiety? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast