I am not at all an expert on different strains but for those of you who are I am looking for something that is a BIG producer hopefully, like a LB or so per plant if not more and also is not too heady, something that doesn't mess with my anxiety but instead calms me way down and numbs my body or close to it to treat my joint pain. I also would like a strain pretty much purely for sleep, I haven't had a solid 8 hrs rest in years I want some shit that will put me in a coma with a smile. I also want to try my hand a cross breeding so if you can thin of a few strains that fit my criteria and would be good to cross that would be perfect. I seem to do better with Indicas than with Sativas if that helps. So come on people let the strain debate begin until we have 2-4 finalists and seriously, Thank you all for the info.
Huntsman Reviewed by Huntsman on . Quesion for all you strain experts. I am not at all an expert on different strains but for those of you who are I am looking for something that is a BIG producer hopefully, like a LB or so per plant if not more and also is not too heady, something that doesn't mess with my anxiety but instead calms me way down and numbs my body or close to it to treat my joint pain. I also would like a strain pretty much purely for sleep, I haven't had a solid 8 hrs rest in years I want some shit that will put me in a coma with a smile. I also Rating: 5