Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1805 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Not Vaping Correctly/Temperature Range Might Be Too Broad

I think I have a problem. It is taking me way too long to vape. Last night I was trying to vape a bowl as quickly as possible, but it still took me about half an hour to finish it. I started vaping at 3:30, and by the time it was done, it was already 4 A.M. I think the reason for this may be that I'm vaping too incrementally. In other words, The temperature range at which I vape is too broad, but the thing is, if I vape at a narrower range, then I'm afraid I won't get all of the cannabinoids from my bud. I usually spend about 30-40 seconds inhaling. I start at 330 degrees F, then go up to 335, then 338, then 360, 370, 375, 380, 385, 390, 395, and 400. The reason I do it so incrementally is because I am under the impression that this is how to "get the most" out of my weed and not waste it, but obviously it's taking me way too long. Is there a way to do it that is both efficient and not time-consuming?
    Dezso3 Reviewed by Dezso3 on . Not Vaping Correctly/Temperature Range Might Be Too Broad I think I have a problem. It is taking me way too long to vape. Last night I was trying to vape a bowl as quickly as possible, but it still took me about half an hour to finish it. I started vaping at 3:30, and by the time it was done, it was already 4 A.M. I think the reason for this may be that I'm vaping too incrementally. In other words, The temperature range at which I vape is too broad, but the thing is, if I vape at a narrower range, then I'm afraid I won't get all of the cannabinoids Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Not Vaping Correctly/Temperature Range Might Be Too Broad

I have my vape set at 380. I heat up for 5-10 minutes, attach the whip, give the herb a couple of minutes to warm up, and it's go time. Whole process takes 15 to 20 minutes.