Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Growing your own new breed

I was trying to think of a new, super potent breed called Moonshine. When thinking of the breeding, I came to a standstill. Can you bread two hybrid strains together? Because the equation calls for the breading of one Indica-Dominent strains and one Sativa-Dominent strain.
    joshcutillo Reviewed by joshcutillo on . Growing your own new breed I was trying to think of a new, super potent breed called Moonshine. When thinking of the breeding, I came to a standstill. Can you bread two hybrid strains together? Because the equation calls for the breading of one Indica-Dominent strains and one Sativa-Dominent strain. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

not sure but if you are reading it 'indica dominant strain' I think that means it is a hybrid, which is simply a cross between 2 strains that normally would not occur in nature. So I think the answer is yes you can...

I just harvested (10th of December) The first of my new breed a cross between Afghani Cush(Female) and AK48(Male) The flowers were an awesome purple so I named it Hoffa's Purple Nurple. So far great reviews on this strain. The flavor is fruity and the high is social with a hint of inspiration. My new guitar weed

Had some cheese/diesel that was a gorgeous lady, wish I could have tasted her. But alas not enough time.Attachment 297009 Attachment 297010 point being, it's all mostly good:jointsmile:

That is a really nice looking farm. How tall is that tallest one? My indoor WW X BB turn out to be only 32 grams after dryed. It look like 4 or 5 oz on the bush. I see you got quite a bit more. Some breeds want cross with others, but I think most will. Good luck, and happy growing.

If meant for me, the lady was about 7ft and wider than tall, was the last one harvested and I didn't see it passed the drying room, heard was over 2lbs. The farm is on "got a call" in the lounge, enjoy I did. There's Humboldt kush, Humboldt royal, cheese, diesel, and a real early bird(don't remember it's name) in the breeding program. Later,