Hey guys im not a new gardener but I'm a noob to growing cannabis. I got these 5 little gals ( i hope) they are 4 weeks to one month. The leaves are cupping downward, and the tips are burning and curling. I been trimming the crispy spots because I dont like seeing them look bad lol. Im thinking its either nitrogen intoxication, nute burn, over watering, or I found some stink bugs on them and they got them sick, im not sure. what do you guys think?

Roots Organic Soil
6 Cfls aprox 7000 lumen in 24" x 24" 4 6500k 2700k
temps 60 - 90
fan on plants
24 hours light watered ever other day or so

I just put 2 in flowering a couple days ago
Attachment 296948

Will try more pics later browser is acting stupid
R1D5G7 Reviewed by R1D5G7 on . Cupped Curled and Burned? Hey guys im not a new gardener but I'm a noob to growing cannabis. I got these 5 little gals ( i hope) they are 4 weeks to one month. The leaves are cupping downward, and the tips are burning and curling. I been trimming the crispy spots because I dont like seeing them look bad lol. Im thinking its either nitrogen intoxication, nute burn, over watering, or I found some stink bugs on them and they got them sick, im not sure. what do you guys think? Roots Organic Soil 6 Cfls aprox 7000 Rating: 5