Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1566 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

try again...

Well I got my hand slapped...so be it..your forum, your rules...just tried to explain my situation. Neverless I will try again and stay within the boundaries (hopefully)...

Insofar as medical cannabis is concerned does an individual build up a tolerance? Frequency of use to help with condition?

Have had some surgery (knee replacement) and am dealing with chronic pain due to irreparable rotator cuff tear and arthritis in other knee...

just looking for some direction.. heck I may find out that this isn't the place, but giving it a try anyway.

thanks
    rede4 Reviewed by rede4 on . try again... Well I got my hand slapped...so be it..your forum, your rules...just tried to explain my situation. Neverless I will try again and stay within the boundaries (hopefully)... Insofar as medical cannabis is concerned does an individual build up a tolerance? Frequency of use to help with condition? Have had some surgery (knee replacement) and am dealing with chronic pain due to irreparable rotator cuff tear and arthritis in other knee... just looking for some direction.. heck I may Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

try again...

If you find yourself over smoking, and not getting stone, just try queiting for 5 day's out of each month, and that may help with your tolerance. Good luck, and happy growing.

try again...

Sorry you are in pain. I am a pain patient and I have noticed my tolerance begin to build. I have a break of one week planned next month while I travel. Have you noticed a tolerance?

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook