Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help,i dont know what will happen

I had an incident with my plant last night and i dont know what to do.I have a white Widow which i had it as a present from a friend and now it's in the forth week of flower,i dont know how but the light system felt over it and fucked it,it broked the strain and some branches.Also the plant was burned from the lights because they didnt disconnected when they felt over it.
    I fixed the strain with a stick and now it's relatively ok,i'm thinking to get rid of the burned and damaged leafs.
    Can someone tell me what are the chanses of the plant to be ok?another option would be to collect the flowers from now,but i dont know if they are potent enoth because it's just the forth week of flower.Will the plant survive the damage ???
    Sorry for my english
    Attachment 296911
    Attachment 296916
    Attachment 296917
    Attachment 296918
    Attachment 296919
    Javier1994 Reviewed by Javier1994 on . Help,i dont know what will happen I had an incident with my plant last night and i dont know what to do.I have a white Widow which i had it as a present from a friend and now it's in the forth week of flower,i dont know how but the light system felt over it and fucked it,it broked the strain and some branches.Also the plant was burned from the lights because they didnt disconnected when they felt over it. I fixed the strain with a stick and now it's relatively ok,i'm thinking to get rid of the burned and damaged leafs. Can Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

No worry.
    She'll probably pull through.
    Cannabis is tough.

Do not cut any buds, or leaves off, yet.
    She does not need more trauma.

She will suck the mobile nutrients out of those dying leaves, and drop them when she's through.

That's an excellent splint.
    All that's left to do now, is apologize to her and carry on.

Aloha,
    Weezard

Oh,god...thank you for the reply,i feel better now,i hope she wont get thro this again,it's the only girl i realy dont want to make her suffer xD
    So if i leave the burned leafs it's going to be even more concentrated?
    God,after all this crap i decided to celebrate giving her a name.....Marry Jane a.k.a. MJ
    By the way,if i get a UV light will it grow faster?i'm trying to stress it out to harvest faster before my folks find out i have a huge plant in my closet instaed of my clothes lol

Nope, sorry.
    It'd be a waste of watts.
    About the only way you can make them flower faster, is to start them sooner.
    All stress will get you now, is low yield and possibly, Nanners!

And if that's really W.W., their noses will tell them, right about now.
    When she ripens she will reek!

Aloha,
    Weezard

Let me guess,it's hard to trick White Widow?i dont know how mutch time i can hold it like this,i dont know too mutch about raising one,is it possible to make a transfer from indoor to outdoor?

What part of the world do you live?...What are the temps outside?....Whatcha got for direct sun?

The problem is i live in Romania,until March it will be very rare when sun will be seen and in January it will start to snow,i asked that to do it in the summer of something like that.In the summer it's around 38-40 grades celsius(which means very hot) and sun from 5am to 9-30pm

I've seen pictures of Romania in the dead of winter....Brrrrrrr....No place to grow the goodness outside probably until late spring.... Looks like the tape job on the plant will be OK...You might want to think about just keepin' on doin' what you're doin' with it......Maybe shore up the however you're holding the lite up