Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1698 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Plants having a problem?

My plant (unknown strain unknown sex, just a few seeds given to me from a friend from a bag) seems to not be doing as well. A hole in one leaf, browning tips, what could be happening? I'm on a 6:30am to 9:00pm lighting period and I water every so often, mist once or twice daily. They're in Miracle Grow potting soil. I know it's not professional but the matter at hand is what could be the problerm I'm facing? Thanks to anyone with good help.
    JoKmm Reviewed by JoKmm on . Plants having a problem? My plant (unknown strain unknown sex, just a few seeds given to me from a friend from a bag) seems to not be doing as well. A hole in one leaf, browning tips, what could be happening? I'm on a 6:30am to 9:00pm lighting period and I water every so often, mist once or twice daily. They're in Miracle Grow potting soil. I know it's not professional but the matter at hand is what could be the problerm I'm facing? Thanks to anyone with good help. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Plants having a problem?

looks fine

try raising your lights a bit higher, the tips are burning, or don't use as much light.. little sprout guys like a more subdued light, 6500k work well

Plants having a problem?

It's the soil. MG soil is hot stuff for a little plant. When leaf tips skip going yellow and go straight to brown, there's too much nitrogen in the soil.