Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1508 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Lights On Too long What do I do???

HELP me please!!!
    I had my babies on 18/6, and last night I forgot to turn there lights out. Dang, they are probably so transgender now. I don't know what to do . I guess I may as well do the 12/12 now. What do you guys think?
    I wanted to add they are only about 2 weeks old. They look so cute too. I feel sad for them LOL
    Luv2Bowl Reviewed by Luv2Bowl on . Lights On Too long What do I do??? HELP me please!!! I had my babies on 18/6, and last night I forgot to turn there lights out. Dang, they are probably so transgender now. I don't know what to do . I guess I may as well do the 12/12 now. What do you guys think? I wanted to add they are only about 2 weeks old. They look so cute too. I feel sad for them LOL Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Lights On Too long What do I do???

Well I tried to find the answer through the forum search , and NO luck. So I made a command decision, and turned them off. Will give them 6 off, and then 18 again back on. I will act as though it NEVER happened, get a timer, and hope they act as though it never happened either. I am so glad this my first, and VERY experimental.