Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1451 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

!!GNATS!!

These lil devils had to have come from a house plant I bought at home improvement center. I hate these lil things, they drive me crazy. I have tried Google and a few other resources but nothing works. Does anyone have a tried and true method of ridding my plants of these terrible demons without hurting my plants with toxic chems?
    ThePinkJina Reviewed by ThePinkJina on . !!GNATS!! These lil devils had to have come from a house plant I bought at home improvement center. I hate these lil things, they drive me crazy. I have tried Google and a few other resources but nothing works. Does anyone have a tried and true method of ridding my plants of these terrible demons without hurting my plants with toxic chems? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

!!GNATS!!

If they are Fungus Gnats, put a 1/2" to 1" of sterile sand on top of your soil. (I am assuming a soil grow). Buy some of those yellow sticky Bug cards from a hardware store and put them at Plant level. The Damn larvae live in the soil and the sand will prevent them from getting to the surface. The yellow sticky cards will take care of the flying ones.
    Reduce your watering too...the damn things love moist soil.
    Kill 'em all. Total eradication, no mercy, protect the Girls at all costs.