Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1458 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

x-mas time

Probably should have started this earlier, I wonder if we're all on the naughty list, for one thing or another.

But quessing most will want a bag of really good weed, with some seeds on the side. Our maybe a new fancy bong. I'm always needing old style single bladed razor blades(getting harder to find), cloning gel and light bulbs cause I hate going to the grow store to get my picture took.

But saw this in a mag devoted to the increased usage of drones(think minority report). It's a new hoody, of course it comes in either black or camo, but the body is made to contain your core temp, so it will help defeat thermal scans(night vision). And the oversized hood was a self contained(battery powered) white noise generating system(to keep your conversation to yourself). What will they think of next? Something to sell to us, I'm sure.

Hope you get what you need or want. Have yourself a merry Christmas. Peace and love:smokebong:
    tlranger Reviewed by tlranger on . x-mas time Probably should have started this earlier, I wonder if we're all on the naughty list, for one thing or another. But quessing most will want a bag of really good weed, with some seeds on the side. Our maybe a new fancy bong. I'm always needing old style single bladed razor blades(getting harder to find), cloning gel and light bulbs cause I hate going to the grow store to get my picture took. But saw this in a mag devoted to the increased usage of drones(think minority report). It's a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

x-mas time

Merry Christmas! To me Christmas is giving. I remember as a child that adults didn't get shit for Christmas. Under the tree may be some socks, a necktie, carton of smokes an a fifth of rye whiskey. When you get to that age it's about making others happy, either by giving or just keeping the holiday spirit. I know many people that have shitty holidays because they can't afford to give anything. That sucks. I wish all a happy, stoney Christmas. Keep the spirit of giving, even if it's just a smile or a phone call to someone who will appreciate it.

Ho ho ho! :smokin:

x-mas time

I went buck wild and got my GF some framed art (Limited Ed. Chuck Jones and Sylvia Ji) and a fully kitted GoPro Hero3+ all the accessories and injinji socks and a bunch of other stuff. It is killing me that I have to wait until the 24th @ midnight for my gf to open her gifts. I love the look on her face-simply priceless.

Merry X-mas to all my tok'n Bros & Sis

PPP~Dragon.