Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1610 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

question about exhaling

so i am pretty much a newbie to smoking and everytime i smoke with my friends we smoke bowls or blunts but hmmm i have a question. so i smoke cigarettes and everytime i smoke them after inhaling and exhale an average of smoke leaves but when i have hotboxed with them and i smoke the blunts like i barely exhale anything cept a faint amount of smoke? because everyone else after inhaling exhales way more smoke. am i not taking enough hits or not sucking in hard enough? im sure theres a difference between that and smoking cigarettes of course and im getting moderately high like i get dry mouth, the munchies and start writing a bunch of weird shit that is difficult to decipher later but i figure its not as high as i should be? also the high only lasts like 3 hours. so whats the problem? i mean i dont wanna waste peoples bud im just trying to be considerate here.

also like why does it seem like bowls are easy to smoke and exhale more for me than blunts?
    and ya sorry this sounds kind of lame i realize that but i really think im probably doing something wrong ya know
    lilywhite Reviewed by lilywhite on . question about exhaling so i am pretty much a newbie to smoking and everytime i smoke with my friends we smoke bowls or blunts but hmmm i have a question. so i smoke cigarettes and everytime i smoke them after inhaling and exhale an average of smoke leaves but when i have hotboxed with them and i smoke the blunts like i barely exhale anything cept a faint amount of smoke? because everyone else after inhaling exhales way more smoke. am i not taking enough hits or not sucking in hard enough? im sure theres a difference Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

question about exhaling

no sweat. just keep on practicing. you'll be fine.

question about exhaling

3 hours that is a really long stone. I would say you are doing everything right. Good luck, and happy growing.