Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1521 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

KA 420...Any info on this strain?

Can anyone tell me the genetics of this strain or give me a link to some info on it?I purchased an 1/8 of popcorn buds yesterday @ a reduced price,not expecting much.A few bong hits and 30 minutes later I came out of a daze...it packed a hell of a punch.On the phone order message they called it "KA 420...kick ass 420",so that might be what the KA stands for.The package says its a 50/50 hybrid but the producers website says 60/40 sativa dom,thats the only info I have.Looks like I'm gonna get about 15 nice mature seeds out of it so it will definitely find its way into the rotation.Any info will be a great help...thanx :stoned:
    GATXBUCK Reviewed by GATXBUCK on . KA 420...Any info on this strain? Can anyone tell me the genetics of this strain or give me a link to some info on it?I purchased an 1/8 of popcorn buds yesterday @ a reduced price,not expecting much.A few bong hits and 30 minutes later I came out of a daze...it packed a hell of a punch.On the phone order message they called it "KA 420...kick ass 420",so that might be what the KA stands for.The package says its a 50/50 hybrid but the producers website says 60/40 sativa dom,thats the only info I have.Looks like I'm gonna get Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I don't have any info on this strain except perhaps from some obscure online source which may be you have found already.
    Never seen it and would be interested to find out what it offers.

The only thing I found online was some guy on Seattle's Craigslist wanting to trade some KA 420 for some "party favors" lol...