Hey sorry i dont have any pictures the authorites came by

For the plants mood and well being its a real good idea, to grow you weed with other plants at the same time
The plants is after all used to live in the forest

Rosemary (tryed and they are easyli accepted by the weed plants), Salvias, a small palm or a bonsai tree

Mos(dificult without a electric humidor) or grass is perfect for soil that supports the plants aura/mood

This will help alot on youre grow even if they dont share soil/pot

Plants talk.

Happier hemp better weed :jointsmile:

**This topic is lacking in almost every growing guide i know. Please post if your find our belowed cannabis favorite friends
ringler Reviewed by ringler on . Grass/Flowers/Plants/trees Growing technique Hey sorry i dont have any pictures the authorites came by For the plants mood and well being its a real good idea, to grow you weed with other plants at the same time The plants is after all used to live in the forest Rosemary (tryed and they are easyli accepted by the weed plants), Salvias, a small palm or a bonsai tree Mos(dificult without a electric humidor) or grass is perfect for soil that supports the plants aura/mood This will help alot on youre grow even if they dont share Rating: 5