Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I want the perspective of a girl whos(somewhat) addicted to pot

When I asked her out. she made me promise not to cheat. and then she did, not even a month later. she broke up with me after she told me. That was march break and things progressed. it was with a guy she had a thing with before me. but since then shes been with 2 other guys. anyway I really would rather not have to live my day to day life without her. should I get her Christmas gifts and try as hard as I can? ive called her a whore once, she got with a guy right before my birthday. and still wanted to drink with me. she swore that I was the first person she cheated on, like that was supposed to make me feel better. I have brought everything up so many times that now im fucking grateful just to sell weed to her and get a hug and then go home. will it mean anything if I ask her to be my girlfriend again on valentines day. on what would've been our 11 month, or am I just the pathetic clinger. thanks in advance
    Ryoul Reviewed by Ryoul on . I want the perspective of a girl whos(somewhat) addicted to pot When I asked her out. she made me promise not to cheat. and then she did, not even a month later. she broke up with me after she told me. That was march break and things progressed. it was with a guy she had a thing with before me. but since then shes been with 2 other guys. anyway I really would rather not have to live my day to day life without her. should I get her Christmas gifts and try as hard as I can? ive called her a whore once, she got with a guy right before my birthday. and still Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I don't know, if I can help you are not, I know nothing at all about woman, I just know they aren't anything like us guys. You sound like you might be young. If this is the case, just keeping looking, there are plenty of fish in the sea. I am sure that you can find one that likes you more than the other guys that she might have been with, and you will fill better about yourself. Good luck, and happy growing.

I don't want to sound harsh, but you're bordering on pathetic clinger territory. The best thing for you to do is grow a pair & put her behind you.

But, here's my advice for what it's worth. If you want her - and you get her, know what you're getting.
    Don't whine & cry next time she cheats on you (because it will happen) and don't complain later that she used you for everything you had to give & then some.

And don't let her hurt you so bad that you make the next few women you're with pay for her mistakes.
    Good women (and men for that matter) don't cheat - it's that simple. And cheating doesn't "just happen".

move along...

Little late replying to this, but being a girl myself, I can tell you that she's no good. You can do much better and find a nice girl. Keep looking.

Usually when we are 'stuck' on another person it is because they are showing us a part of ourselves that we are denying. This doesn't mean that you are a cheater and are denying it, but it is time to ask yourself what behavior you saw in this relationship ( from her) that may be something that is a characture of your behavior. Often times this can be something like you finding yourself in a reverse role, or finding yourself in the exact same role, different girl.
    My suggestion is that you look at the relationship BEFORE this one and see how the roles are a little reversed,( or not) not quite as obvious, like you never really CHEATED on her, you just weren't really into her ( or maybe she wasn't really into you?)….and may have thought of someone else? Anything along those typse of lines, then you will find WHY you are creating a situation where you are unhappy with the the treatment someone else is giving you, and you find yourself wanting MORE of that.
    These situations come up not so you learn to live with them, but so you decide what you need to change in you to have a relationship that you want, it may be something as simple as focusing on a different type of person all together to actually changing what your expectations of a relationship is - remember that the only expectations most of us have of a relationship is what was taught to us by our parents, and just because your mom was bad at relationships does not curse you to that same issue your whole life.
    Look inside yourself, doesn't that person you see deserve to be treated as good as you want to treat others? Don't ever forget that…. No one will ever treat you better than you treat yourself, and very few will ever treat you better than you treat them…
    It's your choice how long you take to learn the lesson, those of us that like to deny ourselves take longer- maybe you won't….

quit fishing for sympathy and man up...it happens to ALL men...WE WERE ALL THINKIN IT......i just happened to be medicated enough to say it...cheers bud